Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1712008813435.jpeg

The name on the back of the container is TECNOPLAST.com. That is an Italian company that produces lots of parts of desalination products made from GRP,GRE, PVC+GRP, PP, PP+GRP, PEAD. There is also another company who does the same things but also works with waste water products, it could be from them.
1712035826926.png
1712035852817.png

It is called an American Cross Fox, which is a partially melanistic red fox. It is not a cross between two kinds of foxes, it's called a cross fox because there is a horizontal black stripe that runs down it's back and a vertical black stripe running down its shoulder forming a cross when seen from above.

Here is another picture of a cross fox (I don't think it's the same fox) that shows the stripes.
black-orange-fox-sam-gaby-2.jpg
I saw several of these at the last fur sale. I was tempted to buy a few.

Just put a new battery in the SxS, so wanted to test drive. Went up to a neighbors to check because he had surgery and is in rehab and his wife is staying with daughter. Thought I would check on things for him.

Door was wide open! Me without any protection, not even my phone, checked the place out. Felt weird going past the one room I had ever been in and I didn’t see anything trashed.
He has his doorbell cam and talked to me on the way out. It picked up my SxS pulling in. His wife was there last night and probably didnt lock and latch the door.

Latest posts

Back