Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1664193263032.png

Anyone here going to be in the path of Ian?
As far as I know we are not in direct path of this "storm" but my son went to walmart this eve to get some staples to take for his lunch rest of week and they were completely out of bread, as in zero bread in the store, lunch meat, all kinds of stuff! He Said they were pulling pallets out with food items and people were grabbing stuff off of them..crazy! Glad we have plenty of food, water, etc...I've got bread in freezer and plenty of meat and other he can use to pack his sandwiches for lunch...IF necessary...but so far...I'm not skaaiirt!

Went shopping in four different towns and the next city yesterday, there was NO BAGS OF NORMAL SUGAR to be found. I was able to get 4 lbs of sugar cubes and two kilos of brown sugar tho. So, eight lbs. of "sugar" cost me altogether $10, 1 hour of driving and the diesel for driving about 30 miles...o_O
Also got some flour, Maximal of 5 kilos in each store, some canned corn, canned peas and carrots, 4 packages of cheese, some baloney for sandwiches, a few packs of dry yeast, 4 little aluminum cans of chicken and goose liver paste for sandwiches, some turnips and BEER!!!!! live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back