Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a new to us swedish dish washer since the wife is bed ridden and she like the dishwasher ok but didn't like the maid outfit she wore so I explained this to the dish washer so the next day she was doing the dishes nude and the wife made me get rid of the dish washer now I back to doing them myself 😭
fmodyBE.gif

does anyone here speak Chippewa/Ojibwe? I asked a native once how to say marijuana in their language and they told me something like "shooka-ba-boo sooka-shwaay" (forgive my spelling) claiming it translates to "smoke that alters the mind". Can anyone confirm this lol?

My wife got called in to fill in for an ER shift 8to8. They want her to cancel her appts for Mon and Tue to cover ER.
She is booked out for 3 weeks for her specialty practice.
I told her to take on the inpatients but new admissions to ER will have to stop for the next 2 days. Why should her practice have to suffer, those animals are sicker and have been waiting.
Maybe the surgeon who owns it will
have to do ER. They haven’t given her a contract to review and her last one expired 2 year ago.

Latest posts

Back