Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1713010752377.jpeg

Check all your preps! Top off your preps, it may be your last opportunity.

Things are looking like the evil ones are going to put us directly in a kinetic war. One we have’t witnessed in modern times. Our country being on the field of fire and fighting.

One can never be truly ready, but I revised my Survival Stock List this morning and am ready to go get the items we still need to sustain us for 18+ months. Wish I had every item stocked to 24 months, but I don’t. The items that will be impossible for us to get are stocked to 2 years. Sugar, Salt, Powdered Milk, Powdered Cheese, Soaps, Detergents, Fruit Drinks, Butter, Yeast, Coffee, and Peanut Butter.

Fake POTUS Biden is no more!
What's up with this update? True?? Do tell!

Wondered where that POS is tonight....they say been on phone with Bibi? Highly doubt that's true as I'm sure he's 3 sheets in the wind when the chickens go to roost! Ooops, there it is! 🖕 🤣

Something that so many people haven't figured out . When someone tells you that they have all this secret , classified information . Or that they were / are part of a government agency or special forces . And they want to share some top secret information and stuff that's happening .
Just walk away , turn them off , tune them out .

Something that so many people haven't figured out . When someone tells you that they have all this secret , classified information . Or that they were / are part of a government agency or special forces . And they want to share some top secret information and stuff that's happening .
Just walk away , turn them off , tune them out .
May be true for some, but something I think too many people havent figured out is: When our installed (fake) President, the CIA, FBI MSM, etc. Come out and tell us anything bad is GOING TO HAPPEN, they are either fear mongering or they are the ones planning what they warn you about. Anything else they say, IS A LIE! (To distract us, from what's really going on). So don't listen, turn them off, walk away, and prep more!

Not just the USA, around the world, signs of the times are happening, just as written...
"And God put the sun, moon and stars in the heavens, for signs and seasons.....
and there will be wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes in divers places, famines, pestilances, diseases, and then you will know that the end times are here and the LORD is returning!!"

Latest posts

Back