Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its warmed up to 27 degs. Still can't get the generator to keep running. Oh well there's enough sun for the solar panels to provide all the electric we need during the day.
Going to pickup another load of hay today. Could be the last load before spring. Supposed to snow later in the week.

You got me anxious Rellgar. Can you tell us now?

Well Jill Biden is making deals to save herself and family. Someone may soon be thrown under the bus.
Joe and Kamala will not be in politics to much longer. The Democrat party will be a minor party and split into 2 different political parties.

Light rain, bit of fog, 36° and going for a walk with the wife and doggie around the lake nearby. Had a few nice warm days to collect and chop firewood. Killed a Half-gallon bottle of beer all day long with the wife while chopping and cutting firewood. Good night DPF, sweet dreams, GP
SERIOUSLY of thinking of moving to mountains myself!!!

Beautiful sunny and mild day here in the mountains. Only got down to the mid 20s last night. Just had about an inch of ice to break in the water troughs. Got a couple loads of gravel yesterday. Need to get it spread out before it freezes solid. Going to start construction this week on a new wood shed closer to the house. Got about 4 cords of wood to finish splitting. A few little odds and ends to finish up and we'll be ready for winter.

It's a little nippy in Central Texas today. It's 41º and feels like 35º. My husband just came in with the mail and the magazine he set down on my left arm was COLD! We usually don't get this cold this early in the season. Had to run down to our cabin property yesterday so I could drag my 2 huge Croton plant pots off the front porch and into the cabin for the season. I never dreamed when down there last week I'd need to move them inside yet. These don't tolerate temps below mid-40's at night. Lost 6 of them 3 years ago out back here in the city to just 43º. Forgot to go out and cover them. We're predicted to stay this cold for 8-10 days in a row so I decided to err on the side of caution because I love my croton plants:

Attachments

• Croton outdoors March  2020.JPG
    Croton outdoors March 2020.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Well Jill Biden is making deals to save herself and family. Someone may soon be thrown under the bus.
Joe and Kamala will not be in politics to much longer. The Democrat party will be a minor party and split into 2 different political parties.

From your lips to God’s ears.

Latest posts

Back