Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a little rain and snow last night. The snow level is now at the top of our property. We finally have enough moisture now that I feel comfortable burning outside. Right now we're getting a strong cold wind and a few snow flakes. I'd like to get one or 2 more loads of hay in before our road is covered in snow.

Last edited:
Light rain, bit of fog, 36° and going for a walk with the wife and doggie around the lake nearby. Had a few nice warm days to collect and chop firewood. Killed a Half-gallon bottle of beer all day long with the wife while chopping and cutting firewood. Good night DPF, sweet dreams, GP

I spent the day quarantined. Oh yeah, i spent today like almost every other day, hanging out on my little patch of land. It was mostly grey and misty. Son and i carried some wood to the porch so it will be dry. I lit a fire today since i have the heating turned off because of circulating germs . I needed the exercise..

My granddaughter turned 17 today. We called and spoke to the whole family, as my son and his kids were visiting my daughter for the birthday. Got to hear all their voices. Sad to not be able to be there, damn corona. Very glad to see that they are carrying on the tradition of meeting almost every Sunday for lunch and seeing each other. Be careful DPF, live free, GP

We met some friends in a park, and had a picnic to celebrate a birthday. Hard to call it a picnic when it is 50 degrees, and overcast. Everyone was bundled up like we were going to the Yukon. Still had a nice visit. Something we all miss; just visiting with friends. We did social distance, and prepping even came up in the conversation. Seems like everyone is stocking up before the election. They have a SIL who is a fireman. They are being told to prepare for the worst no matter what the outcome of the election is. It will get ugly.

Latest posts

Back