Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm certainly not talking about retreating. On a personal level, I agree. But talking about our nation, like PP had said about the elections, I'm not sure there is an easy solution... and I don't see a solution at all, unfortunately. I think we're just going to have to deal with hard times until people get fed up enough for a revolt and that will cost a lot of lives.

At least, historically, that's how things have happened.

Hard times make tough men. Tough men make easy times. Easy times make weak men. Weak men make hard times.

We've passed the point of tough men on a national scale.

The good thing, about people who get soft, if there is one to be had, is the Princess and the Pea syndrome. They have a low threshold for being made uncomfortable and thus, the breaking point is lower. There is only so much deflection that the press can do before it becomes obvious what is the cause of it all. AS long as things are peaceful. Once that goes out the window on one side of the political spectrum, you have just handed them a BIG FAT obvious scape goat to pin their sins on.

Banish the goat into the wilderness and...Poof! No more sins on you.

Last edited:
The good thing, about people who get soft, if there is one to be had, is the Princess and the Pea syndrome. They have a low threshold for being made uncomfortable and thus, the breaking point is lower. There is only so much deflection that the press can do before it becomes obvious what is the cause of it all. AS long as things are peaceful. Once that goes out the window on one side of the political spectrum, you have just handed them a BIG FAT obvious scape goat to pin their sins on.
Good point!

I think it’s going to a colder than normal winter here. All the ponies have really thick coats. Might even see snow than a dusting for the first time in 3 years.
Glad the propane got topped off yesterday.

My grandparents taught me a lot of signs like the coats being thicker or thinner on animals. I’ve always been intrigued by nature and how it adapts ahead of time!

Just the mention of propane this past week has made me consider adding another propane tank. Who knows what is going to happen with the supply of dies to deliver it or the supply of propane?!

My grandparents taught me a lot of signs like the coats being thicker or thinner on animals. I’ve always been intrigued by nature and how it adapts ahead of time!

Just the mention of propane this past week has made me consider adding another propane tank. Who knows what is going to happen with the supply of dies to deliver it or the supply of propane?!
I moved the ponies up here in May/June from LA. They all got thicker coats for their first winter. It snows on Chincoteage, so I know they are hardy enough in the wild.
I have 1000 gal tank, 5 20lb tanks, and thinking about adding a couple 100lb tanks. With no power, it’s my go to Genset fuel.

Agree with all of the above comments. Also, am hoping Trump will address the fraudulent voting and covid scandals as well as other atrocities brought upon us..I'm just thinking maybe it's not in his or our best interest to come out raising in their face hell about it openly now (as far as strategy). We know from 2020 how that was recieved by the media, the lefts and all guilty parties (who are many). A more subdued, maybe covert approach might be in order? At least for now.
I have a hard time believing it's NOT on his (Trump's) radar. If it turns out to not be on his agenda....not good ! Not good at all!

I would love to see a Trump / Desantis ticket. Trump cannot run for a third term, so this would be the best way to take the White house and prep Desantis for the 2028 election. I cannot see any Democratic ticket that could compete.
I think one of them would have to change residence. There is something about Pres and VP Candidate from the same state.

I think one of them would have to change residence. There is something about Pres and VP Candidate from the same state.
Your comment made me do some research. It is legal for both a presidential and Vice Presidential candidate to be from the same state. Here is a link from the article I researched.

PolitiFact

Also Trump claims new York as his state of residency or at least that is what I believe. EW, your comment was very good and made me think a bit. Always a good thing.

Your comment made me do some research. It is legal for both a presidential and Vice Presidential candidate to be from the same state. Here is a link from the article I researched.

PolitiFact

Also Trump claims new York as his state of residency or at least that is what I believe. EW, your comment was very good and made me think a bit. Always a good thing.
I think because of Trumps legal problems in NY, he became a resident of FL. I saw an article where he voted for Desantis, despite there latest banter.

I think because of Trumps legal problems in NY, he became a resident of FL. I saw an article where he voted for Desantis, despite there latest banter.
Now that you mention it, I think I read an article that Trump said he voted for Desantis. Thanks for reminding me.

I would love to see a Trump / Desantis ticket. Trump cannot run for a third term, so this would be the best way to take the White house and prep Desantis for the 2028 election. I cannot see any Democratic ticket that could compete.
Remember, the democrats can run brain damaged or even dead candidates and still win. That's why they're always beating us, they stick together.

1668684622952.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back