Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one way to get your message read! LOL

1668511420928.jpeg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Watch LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Makes Special Announcement at Mar-a-Lago - 11/15/22​

Tuesday, November 15, 2022: Join RSBN live from The Mar-a-Lago Club in West Palm Beach, FL as President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of The United States, makes a 'special announcement'.

45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump to Hold a Special Announcement at the Mar-a-Lago Club

Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 9:00PM EST

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a special announcement at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 9:00PM EST.

It is also on NEWSMAX if you get that channel.

I was responding to EWs post of this:
"Been a lot of local news stories about RSV.
But never fear, guess who is coming out with a vax for it? Hint- begins with PF.
I am seeing another uptick in the Covid reporting too More people wear their masks in the car by themselves. The Kommunists still have their old standby covid."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Spot on PP!

But I think the majority don't care if it's shit or apple butter...they will eat either/or...whichever is easier to come by..

I was responding to EWs post of this:
"Been a lot of local news stories about RSV.
But never fear, guess who is coming out with a vax for it? Hint- begins with PF.
I am seeing another uptick in the Covid reporting too More people wear their masks in the car by themselves. The Kommunists still have their old standby covid."
Too be fair, where I did most of my shopping last week has a 50% population that pre-Covid 10-15% would be wearing a mask during Flu season. That store has a full aisle of Ramen if you catch my drift.
I will say 75% of the people were masked and staring at the rest of us.

Not saying i'm right, but I kind of thought he was intentionally not addressing election fraud resolution plan last night. Seemed like he was keeping things focused on what most Americans are concerned with. I think it would have been counterproductive for him to come right out of the shoot screaming more election fraud.

We are still in deep doo, but hopefully he has a plan for going after these fraudsters. We shall see.

We non communists are in big trouble.

Not sure we are in nearly the trouble the non aware Dems are, especially those in the cities. The WEFers have engineered a mass starvation Extinction event. I put my money on those of us who not only have stocks of food, know how to grow and raise food, but also have weapons and know how to use them.

Not saying i'm right, but I kind of thought he was intentionally not addressing election fraud resolution plan last night. Seemed like he was keeping things focused on what most Americans are concerned with. I think it would have been counterproductive for him to come right out of the shoot screaming more election fraud.

We are still in deep doo, but hopefully he has a plan for going after these fraudsters. We shall see.

He needs to do something about the election fraud, we know it exists. Our country may not have 2 years. He saying we can get more votes next time and be elected POTUS. He got enough votes in 2020. It's election fraud that has to be stopped!

Trump is either powerless or controlled opposition. Of all the good He did, he refuses to do what must be done about the 2 biggest dangers against the people.
Election fraud resulting in an enemy taking over and the bioweapon covid shots. That's a Big failure at protecting our Constitutional Republic and the people.

I agree something must be done, but I have no idea what. An open civil war would be messy and kill a lot of people, so many would oppose that even if they agree with the reasoning behind it. The courts are not on our side. The media is controlled by libs. Any organized physical attack on the traitors would result in a full blown war and, let's be real here, as soon as the "rebels" try to do anything, all NATO allies would swoop in to squelch the rebellion.

So any ideas one what, specifically, could solve the problem? I'm not against action, but I legitimately can't see what action would solve this short of a full on war, whoch I'm not certain we would win when the globalists ban together.

This is how I see things and it is my path to walk.

It could be said, that the bible prophesied these times. When those with ears would be deaf and those with eyes blinded. Therefore, they are incapable of understanding.

All of us have the gift of free will; we choose for ourselves. Sometimes those choices are good ones and sometimes they are not. But, no matter how misguided, they are our own to make.

It does not mean you retreat with your tail between your legs. STAND. Stand as an example of reasoned thought. Stand as an example of right. Stand for the Constitution (which I do believe is Divinely inspired). Stand as a place of safety and refuge for those who were once blind but, now can see. Forgive, because we are all fallible. Do it peacefully and with love for God, Country and your fellow man in your heart.

If what @GeorgiaPeachie mentioned, that the worst is yet to come, comes to fruition soon, as many of us believe, there will be a time where you must do more than stand.

Like they say on an airplane, put your oxygen mask on first, then put your child's on. In order for you to be prepared to welcome those into your midst whose eyes and ears have finally been opened, you must have your own house, heart, soul and mind in order. It will be your only armor against chaos. The world has, and has had, far too many "Leaders" who do not. It doesn't need another.

Remember, God/The Universe/The Light/Yahweh/The Great Creator, isn't on your side. You must be on His.

Last edited:
This is how I see things and it is my path to walk.

It could be said, that the bible prophesied these times. When those with ears would be deaf and those with eyes blinded. Therefore, they are incapable of understanding.

All of us have the gift of free will; we choose for ourselves. Sometimes those choices are good ones and sometimes they are not. But, no matter how misguided, they are our own to make.

It does not mean you retreat with your tail between your legs. STAND. Stand as an example of reasoned thought. Stand as an example of right. Stand for the Constitution (which I do believe is Divinely inspired). Stand as a place of safety and refuge for those who were once blind but, now can see. Forgive, because we are all fallible. Do it peacefully and with love for God, Country and your fellow man in your heart.

If what @GeorgiaPeachie mentioned, that the worst is yet to come, comes to fruition soon, as many of us believe, there will be a time where you must do more than stand.

Like they say on an airplane, put your oxygen mask on first, then put your child's on. In order for you to be prepared to welcome those into your midst whose eyes and ears have finally been opened, you must have your own house, heart, soul and mind in order. It will be your only armor against chaos. The world has, and has had, far too many "Leaders" who do not. It doesn't need another.

Remember, God/The Universe/The Light/Yahweh/The Great Creator, isn't on your side. You must be on His.

Yeah, I'm certainly not talking about retreating. On a personal level, I agree. But talking about our nation, like PP had said about the elections, I'm not sure there is an easy solution... and I don't see a solution at all, unfortunately. I think we're just going to have to deal with hard times until people get fed up enough for a revolt and that will cost a lot of lives.

At least, historically, that's how things have happened.

Hard times make tough men. Tough men make easy times. Easy times make weak men. Weak men make hard times.

We've passed the point of tough men on a national scale.

Latest posts

Back