Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1667948407174.jpeg

The moon early this morning was amazing!!! (This is not my photo)

View attachment 17801

The moon early this morning was amazing!!! (This is not my photo)

I was hoping to see our moon this morning being out by 3:23 on my way to work, then tried again when I went on first break at 6. I got nothing because of all the cloud coverage. BIG and BEAUTIFUL!!

Everytime I analyze new information it always leads to the only way we stop these criminals is by physicality removing them by force. This has to happen eventually. I don't see any other way to end the Tyrrany. I will wait for it to happen or take out as many criminal Tyrrants as I can, when they come for me to comply.

I live in the middle of nowhere (mostly forests, some fields, and the smell of hard work coming from woodstoves the government wants to ban), and about 15 miles down the road is a very wealthy area where the woods hide lakes nestled between hills nobody knows about that even fewer have seen surrounded by rich retired democrats. I had to drive past the voting place they use 10 miles from me (next township) and proceed 45 性交ing miles to go cast my vote. I like how they make it easy for the ones they want to vote then send out mail ballots to those who want to do it in person so they have to take a 2 hour car ride to be counted. Here I thought I was just driving to the town hall 6 miles away, but no, the place was so dark and quiet I figured the dems were holding a rally there.

Latest posts

Back