Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such an adorable baby praying!!

1663444341867.png

watch vidoe…
https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/109013489036906975

I've got several bundles of roofing shingles left over from the woodshed, so I decided to re-roof the outhouse and the pig shelter. The wind blew the roofs off a couple years ago. Got started on the outhouse and found a large yellow jacket nest. Sprayed the nest, will wait until tomorrow to start on roofing it. Got the woodshed painted to match the house today too.

back when i went to school a long long time ago when robin was just a real young girl we were given the behavioral test also if you didn't behave they took you to the front of the classroom and wore your butt out in front of the whole class not to many behavioral problem seem to come up in class

Had to take our lab puppy Jake to the vet today. Last week the puppies ate a whole box of rat poison. When we found out what they did we gave both of them a shot of peroxide to induce vomiting. The next day we took them both to the vet for vitamin K1 shots. The vet thought they'd be fine. Then 2 days ago Jake started bleeding from the mouth and was in great pain. Today he was getting very weak, and was still bleeding a lot so we took him to the vet. A few hours ago the vet called and said Jake was going to be fine.

Gotcha beat robin. Coach saw me smoking while driving to school. He gave me a choice. 10 swats with a sawed flat baseball bat or sitting out the game that friday. I said i would sit it out. He said “like hell you will!!” Lolol. I was starting middle linebacker

@Arcticdude when you replace that rat poison, make sure it is Diphacinone, it is vitamin K treatable
Cholecalciferol and Bromethalin do not have an antidote They are a neurotoxin,trust me. My wife with 9 letters tells me what poisons to put down, in case the dogs get into it. And they have.
These are what I can commonly find here. Can’t find Diphacinone here labeled for mice and rats, labeled for ground squirrels, so I use ground squirrel bait for mice and rats because it has an antidote.

@Arcticdude when you replace that rat poison, make sure it is Diphacinone, it is vitamin K treatable
Cholecalciferol and Bromethalin do not have an antidote They are a neurotoxin,trust me. My wife with 9 letters tells me what poisons to put down, in case the dogs get into it. And they have.
These are what I can commonly find here. Can’t find Diphacinone here labeled for mice and rats, labeled for ground squirrels, so I use ground squirrel bait for mice and rats because it has an antidote.
I'll check and see what it was. The vet said that Jake is going to be OK. We'll pick him up on Thursday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back