Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to take our lab puppy Jake to the vet today. Last week the puppies ate a whole box of rat poison. When we found out what they did we gave both of them a shot of peroxide to induce vomiting. The next day we took them both to the vet for vitamin K1 shots. The vet thought they'd be fine. Then 2 days ago Jake started bleeding from the mouth and was in great pain. Today he was getting very weak, and was still bleeding a lot so we took him to the vet. A few hours ago the vet called and said Jake was going to be fine.
Arctic, how sad. I did not know about peroxide shots. Is it regular or food grade and how much?

So glad he is okay.

1663762350640.jpeg

Wishing everyone a beautiful day!

We just gave them about 3 ounces each. Almost immediately they start puking.
If you ever have to get a HUMAN puking and throwing up something fast. try a big spoon of mustard in a glass of warm water. But make sure they are already outside or near the toilet, it works fast as it is a over-poisoning itself and the body does like shit like that....

This morning on the way to school, my son starts sneezing. About 20 times straight. He would stop and the start about 20 more times. We waited and he stopped, so I let him get out of car. I got a call to pick him up. He has stopped now, but his nose is sore. No new cleaning products being used here.

Flying back towards home tomorrow for my daughters wedding Saturday. First time in 2 years being back
Kinda nervous about about the references to the 24th. Can’t seem to find the threat of the 24th. It wouldn’t matter, nothing would keep me away.

Yes, go and enjoy! There have been many false warnings the past few years. Be alert though, okay?

Philip Anderson@Teamsaveamerica
8h··Edited

The Woman King is a movie based on an African tribe that lost all of their battles (even against the French).

Over 20% of the slaves in America were sold into the slave trade by the tribe the movie is based off of.

They were literally cannibals… They would eat people.

They mass murdered innocent black villages multiple times.

The civilized world had to fight them to get them to stop making other human beings slaves. They continued practicing slavery long after white people freed the slaves.

Yet democrats in Hollywood have the 性交ing nerve to rewrite history and make these bastards out to be heroes that fought against evil white people. Well that is what democrats do - Lie to black people to get their support, only this time it isn’t working so well for them.

This morning on the way to school, my son starts sneezing. About 20 times straight. He would stop and the start about 20 more times. We waited and he stopped, so I let him get out of car. I got a call to pick him up. He has stopped now, but his nose is sore. No new cleaning products being used here.
Goldenrod blooming everywhere in TN right now and allergies are rampant.

I just saw a video mentioning the 24th. I have ZERO knowledge of the content creator so I wont even put a link. According to this site there will be somekind of financial attack on global systems initated by "good guys" which will destroy the globalist deep state, WEF, and all bad actors. Supposedly world militaries are in on it with the "good guys" thereby shutting down gobal commo and therefore banking systems. The site is recommending that you withdraw whatever funds you need to make it through. Kinda presented like a bad James Bond plot. That's all that I came across. Hell we all got our beans, bullets and band aids, so he's kinda preaching to the choir. Anyway that is the first mention I have seen (besides on these threads here at DDP)

Philip Anderson@Teamsaveamerica
8h··Edited

The Woman King is a movie based on an African tribe that lost all of their battles (even against the French).

Over 20% of the slaves in America were sold into the slave trade by the tribe the movie is based off of.

They were literally cannibals… They would eat people.

They mass murdered innocent black villages multiple times.

The civilized world had to fight them to get them to stop making other human beings slaves. They continued practicing slavery long after white people freed the slaves.

Yet democrats in Hollywood have the 性交ing nerve to rewrite history and make these bastards out to be heroes that fought against evil white people. Well that is what democrats do - Lie to black people to get their support, only this time it isn’t working so well for them.
And they're still killing each other and selling themselves in to democrat slavery. Nothing new.

I just saw a video mentioning the 24th. I have ZERO knowledge of the content creator so I wont even put a link. According to this site there will be somekind of financial attack on global systems initated by "good guys" which will destroy the globalist deep state, WEF, and all bad actors. Supposedly world militaries are in on it with the "good guys" thereby shutting down gobal commo and therefore banking systems. The site is recommending that you withdraw whatever funds you need to make it through. Kinda presented like a bad James Bond plot. That's all that I came across. Hell we all got our beans, bullets and band aids, so he's kinda preaching to the choir. Anyway that is the first mention I have seen (besides on these threads here at DDP)
The end of the Schemitah (sp) year. Many believe that this is ushering in the Rapture. There are many Christians that believe the Rapture is this year during this time. I have watched videos about how all important events have occurred during a certain cycle.

There is a video on you tube by Jimmy Evans it is called something about the Blood Moons. He has a guest that explains. Since it occurs over a couple days that is how they justify the Bible saying that no man shall know the hour or the day.

If anyone is interested, I can find it.

Latest posts

Back