Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have had minimal rain for months. Drizzles yes but all the corn and sunflowers are turning brown unless they happen to be in a lower place and can get some water out of the dry ground...
Tomorrow has been forcasted to be a cloudburst with around 6 inches to 8 inches within the single day. Not good for the hard baked ground, it will not have time to soak in and will wash away precious topsoil. But in may also save a lot of folks harvesting this year, they have already predicted rising corn prices from the lack of rain. Foodstuffs and feed for animals is getting expensive from the rain problem.

Today we were supposed to have 2 grands visit with son 2 while his wife and oldest granddaughter went to the church to decorate for her parents surprise party. Hunny had a very bad night with his shoulder, not sleeping well and ended up throwing up, so thought best to not have grands visit or go to the party tonight really not knowing if it was due to pain or a stomach virus. Hunny was getting a bowl down to eat dinner, made it to the sink and threw up again. . . . Thank God we have a garbage disposal. I went out the backdoor when he started, waited a little bit to come back in to check up on him and he was still going. I had to walk out again. I really don't handle that noise well at all. Now think it is a stomach virus. Not good! My babies are in the area staying down the road at son 3's house and I am not going to be able to see tomorrow. Breaks my heart, but I am not wanting to expose anyone with Hunny's stomach bug. The entire family was going to stop by here tomorrow before making the 2 hour drive home.

My little guy that broke his leg a few weeks ago has not really trusted me at all. He runs from me when I try to retrieve him. Hunny has told me not to, but tonight I have him sitting in my lap. in fact Hunny just came in here saying OMG, really? Yes, I want him to like me and I don't get the time now like I used to. . . So he is now in my lap so I can just rub on him. He seems confused but enjoying the head rubs.

My little guy that broke his leg a few weeks ago has not really trusted me at all. He runs from me when I try to retrieve him. Hunny has told me not to, but tonight I have him sitting in my lap. in fact Hunny just came in here saying OMG, really? Yes, I want him to like me and I don't get the time now like I used to. . . So he is now in my lap so I can just rub on him. He seems confused but enjoying the head rubs.

How is your hubby doing? Hope he is better and your formed a better bond with the little helpless goat. Was sorry to read you can’t see your grands.

I'd wager that all of them were promoting the vax.

The hospital is forcing it on them. Appears to be one of those extra deadly batches. But let’s face it, by shot 4 they all might be more deadly! Read something the other day about more people dying “unexpectedly “ after the 8 month post vax mark.

We had a couple thunder heads build up yesterday but nothing came of it. We never get rain in July or August and its rare for September. But for the last 2 years we got our first snow in September.
We're starting to run low on grass now, the cows are having to wander further to get enough to eat. The cows are still fat and happy though. I may drive them over the hill in to a small valley that still has lots of grass.

1659188241525.jpeg

First time ever 100 degrees at my house. Humidity at 11%. No smoke yet but the spring rains made lots of grass. There is a fire in Idaho to our southwest. That grass is so dry its almost like gunpowder. The gardens and orchard ate thriving because we are watering every other day. The grasshoppers have arrived. Jackie the fish is loving that. We watched Al Gore's movie about global warming again. Everything he said is coming true.

Latest posts

Back