Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Just learned that my nephew's farm in Washington just burned (8-1-22) They saved most of the livestock. But the House most of the out buildings, and all the crops were destroyed. It seems to me that many people get more grief than they can possibly deserve.

Share this link with everyone, even the knuckleheads that keep getting booster's.

I was expecting the deaths, but not the birth rate dropping, I should have expected that also

I listened to all of it, but something about that fellow made it hard for me to sit thru,,, I am glad it was not longer

Fauci claims “no one is trying to indoctrinate the CHILDREN.

REALLY?

1659383806503.jpeg

I was expecting the deaths, but not the birth rate dropping, I should have expected that also

I listened to all of it, but something about that fellow made it hard for me to sit thru,,, I am glad it was not longer
If you have been paying attention right now with the roll out of these "vaccines" the babies of our country, 5 and under, it has really just been breaking my heart. Kids are having heart attacks and stroke. I read one that had a stroke still in the womb, who had to have an arm amputated. One of the things this "vaxx" is about depopulation of the entire world. That is only a small part though unfortunately. . . Son 3 has been trying to get pregnant for a few months now with now luck, but I am hopeful. His wife who works at a local hospital felt the need to get the vaccine. He did not.

There will be a war within the USA. This is now imminent. It's been decided. The signal to go ahead and the point of no return was when Nancy landed in Taiwan. The enemies that are in our country will not stop until there eliminated.

Prepare to fight. Pray that the God loving Constitutional Patriots win!

Latest posts

Back