Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aren't you yanks lucky to still have your guns, we have to be more creative
Luck has nothing to do with it. Our forefathers saw fit to guarantee our Rights to own the necessary tools to defend our God given Rights and liberties. And its getting close to start using those tools.

@Antidavos There are many thing that can be used as a weapon. I have seen multiple stories of mass knife stabbings. Are you over in England?

picked up a handy dandy little tool last weekend - Iowa made 3 prong hay fork - had a little rust from sitting around the last 40 years - a vinegar dip and some bearing grease and she's ready for action for the next 100 years .....

picked up a handy dandy little tool last weekend - Iowa made 3 prong hay fork - had a little rust from sitting around the last 40 years - a vinegar dip and some bearing grease and she's ready for action for the next 100 years .....
Yep that one for sure. Been around for many years now and brought to how many protest back in the day?

Yep that one for sure. Been around for many years now and brought to how many protest back in the day?

question comes up all time on some of the international scope prepper sites - "Can't have a gun - what can I do for a weapon?"

they have to goggle hay fork or pitch fork sometimes to understand what it is - but most agree it's a good weapon coming right off a store hook

Was ther much damage last night from the peaceful Left? Why are AOC, MAD MAXINE AND CRAZY JOE in the DC gulag like the J6 people. This people actual called for taking it to the street.
I saw a video on TGP. Here’s 1 from the NY Post.
1656192109367.jpeg

If you are watching a car race on NBC that keeps having rain delays, that is 4 miles from my house and i have not had a drop of rain. I need rain.
Me too Robin. I was sitting on the back porch not too long ago talking with Hunny when I heard thunder. We checked the radar so it looks hopeful. Just wait and see for us.

Today was an off day so I cleaned. We had insulation blown into the attic recently and will say, I would NEVER recommend anyone doing this. I dusted on my day off Wed and by Fri when I got off from work, you could literally write your name in the dust! I talked with boss lady Friday morning. . . Oh, I wish I had known you were going to do that. . . Yeah, she had the same issues I am dealing with right now. She did say it will eventually settle down, but it will take a LONG while. I am not happy at all and honestly exhausted right now. Every couple days you need to wipe down ALL surfaces and mop, because just sweeping is NOT going to pick up all this fine dust.

Latest posts

Back