Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been invaded by ground squirrels/chipmunks in the lawn and garden. My husband went down to the fireworks tent and bought a huge bag of smoke bombs. I presently have beautiful colored smoke coming out of the ground out back as he sets them off in the runs underground. He is havig way too much fun. Made me think of Caddy Shack 😁
Had a squirrel drown in my pool yesterday. He was stiff.

Hot today, too hot to keep working in the garden!!?? 45°-46°C = 117°-118°F.
I am baking bread and hardtack, so I put the dough outside to stay warm and rise so it doubles its size to bake...at 46°C it is rising too fast and I needed to punch it down and start over.....hoooraaaahh!!!
1656687542777.jpeg

I got my review today at work. I was busy with it being a holiday weekend and boss lady told me earlier, don't leave without me telling you what your raise is. I was putting out stock at the end of my shift so she basically gave me my review out on the floor. . . She says "You are the cream of the crop of prostitutes who work for the pimps of (this company)", . . 🤣 Then tells me the numbers which actually surprised me for a change on the raise. She says due to inflation. The company did give us our reviews earlier this year, normally it does not happen till August. They may be liberal to a point, but they never forced the vaxx, although it did come very close, but they do care about their partners.

Being a low-carber since 2009 and running my website on this dietary approach, I can tell you many a vegetarian/vegan have posted on my LC forums they now know they have done irreparable damage to their health/bodies for having followed those lifestyles for many years. Their doctors tell them they can do little to reverse that damage. Meat provides some nutrients, minerals etc. other foods just do not in adequate amounts. I don't personally know, as I've never been vegetarian, but my sister-in-law is. I have shared with her what others have said regarding their regrets on the subject. I did notice that when Bill Clinton went vegan, he started looking like death warmed over. Of course, in Bill's case, that could be due to a variety of other past times. LOL

Being a low-carber since 2009 and running my website on this dietary approach, I can tell you many a vegetarian/vegan have posted on my LC forums they now know they have done irreparable damage to their health/bodies for having followed those lifestyles for many years. Their doctors tell them they can do little to reverse that damage. Meat provides some nutrients, minerals etc. other foods just do not in adequate amounts. I don't personally know, as I've never been vegetarian, but my sister-in-law is. I have shared with her what others have said regarding their regrets on the subject. I did notice that when Bill Clinton went vegan, he started looking like death warmed over. Of course, in Bill's case, that could be due to a variety of other past times. LOL
Yes that what happen to you when you sleep beside SATAN.

Still no rain and still hitting over 100° daily, getting up around 4:30 and watering early and again late. The water pump was only delivering a trickle and tried the reserve pump. It had the same problem, so it was not the pump. Checked the water level and the hand pump worked super. Water not the problem....took the pump apart anyway and it is OK...Decided to check the connections and VOILA!! the 90° PVC connector was good but the short piece running into the pump water hose had a CRACK in it, the pump was drawing air. NOT GOOD for four days, only a hand pump, filling a 12 liter water can and doing the entire veggis and roses/flowers by hand...half an acre...
DUCT TAPE SAVED THE DAY...(if you can't fix it with duct tape; you do not have enough duct tape!)
Pump happy again, Gary happy again, garden happy again...live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back