Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@GaRp58 very familiar with that area. We lived in the east end of SF Valley.

This one is going for another purpose-reinforcing my dogs Snake Avoidence Training. I will lead them to it and if they don’t avoid it, Ecollar on high. (The only time I do that). They have already been train for sight, sound, and smell with live snakes. Then it’ll go in the freezer for training next year.
The training saved 2 of them when a rattler was in the drainage trough next to their run.

1653824928423.jpg

We had rain all night and most of today. High temp was 38 degs. Didn't get much done today except chores and to keep the wood stove going. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow with more rain, or possibly snow.
We're really grateful for the moisture. Everything is still lush and green and the springs and creeks are still flowing good.

Switching soon. Been doing a test between DDG with FF and Google with Safari. So far I am not seeing DDG censoring, but I am have to click for more pages 3 times. The stuff I want to see is not on the forefront.
what I don’t like is the agreement to report to Microsoft.

We are enjoying a lovely morning here. Temperature is 58 and sunny. Will be going to the kid’s house in a bit for the day. I picked up some patriotic style glow in the dark masks and such for the grands and some fireworks to set off! 🎇🎆🧨 Found some Belgian ale that was aged in bourbon casks for my brother…and champagne for the rest of us. Daughter and SIL are grilling steaks and shrimp! Yum!!

It's 83 here already this morning...they delivered my corkscrew willow tree yesterday, strawberry plants, and asparagus I ordered from Starke bros. Spent yesterday with the family doing no brain relaxing with 9 of us going to see the new Top Gun Maverick movie, then out to eat afterwards...had delish oysters on half shell, calamari, scallops and shrimp n grits at a little restaurant on the beach with some live music..oh yeah and nice refreshing grapefruit vodka drinks. I was full as a tick and worthless the rest of the evening...today I'll get moving and get the plants in the ground...waiting on 16 ton of granite to be delivered for filling some ruts in dirt drive..my sons will have to tackle that today...I've never had a corkscrew willow..can't wait to see how it looks out here in a few years. Back to the regular grind tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoys memorial day and thank you to all who served and still serve our country in more ways than one. Very appreciative and immensely enjoying freedom while we still can...

49 this morning and deer and turkey on the back hillside.
I got off the mountain yesterday. It actually felt good going into a red area.
Went to all my favorite stores, BPS,TSC. Wife even bought a gun rack for her SxS. I think she is finally seeing how we got to do things.

Next week a gun shop for her so she can fill the rack!

Latest posts

Back