Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got bored with all the complaining here. Just glanced at the threads for the first time in a bit and 90% are nothing but political hate, whining, complaining and conspiracy theories. Not much about prepping and learning any more. This used to be a really good group of people that wanted to learn and exchange ideas. I wish you all well

I got bored with all the complaining here. Just glanced at the threads for the first time in a bit and 90% are nothing but political hate, whining, complaining and conspiracy theories. Not much about prepping and learning any more. This used to be a really good group of people that wanted to learn and exchange ideas. I wish you all well

the black kettle is talking >>> I'm seeing alot of your kind running for the darkest shadows - big enough mouth complaining about Trump but now short on explaining the Biden Disaster they helped bring onto the country ....

You just came here and complained.
They are not conspiracy theories, there Conspiracies! Look at the CDCs own data coming out and the Phizer studies they lied about. Its as your conspiracy theorists said it was. Wake up from your delusions.

I agree with most of what you're saying Brent. But politics absolutely has a lot to do with prepping. One political side, led by your boy Biden, wants to go aginst everything that once made this a great country. And the other side is too wimpy to put up much of a fight.
There are still a lot of good people on this site, and most are very passionate about the direction of how things are going.
Here's a suggestion for you, how about starting some non-political prepping threads about what interests you? I'd like to start more thread's but most of the time I can't from my phone. Lead the way.

I One political side, led by your boy Biden, wants to go aginst everything that once made this a great country. And the other side is too wimpy to put up much of a fight.

There are still a lot of good people on this site, and most are very passionate about the direction of how things are going.

Brent would rather moan and groan about Preppers on here. He is trying to silence those not going along with the TRYANT biden! Politics very much have to do with prepping! If you aren’t following the politics you won’t have a clue what is about to be detrimental to you and your family. Saying otherwise is ignorant or lying.

May she run forever in green pastures.
I had a 14yo lab mix that was not doing well and would just lay down all day and night, was losing weight. I started feeding him Dino Vite powder supplement to his food, he just made it past 16 and is playing with the younger dog's.
I always wondered about that when I heard commercials. Also, Glenn Beck advertises Ruff Greens.

OMG! Are you going, are you staying, are you going? You are more drama than a 15 year old girl. Just GTFO already.

I post alot of political news here because the democrats ARE destroying our country (prep for THAT!) and they, using the MSM, keep changing the narrative, then the articles that would prove it, then gaslight people saying they never said or did it!! I would hope that the few here who think the left is doing great things, would see all of the INSANE things they are doing and truly get woke.

Please, Brent, just drink your CNN Kool Aid and don't look back.

Has anyone tried to make rope or any hemp type product out of okra plants? They are strong, fibrous, and seems to last a long time. If they can do it with hemp, they should be able to make something. I bet some preppers have.

I am happier than a raccoon in a hotdog factory!!!! For the past couple years, we have been dealing with a ridiculous problem with water lines freezing. We have a deep well, but the cabin is not plumbed. What we normally do is pump water through the window into a barrel, and because I had the well hose sloped down, that part never freezes (no check valve in well, everything drains). What does freeze are our water heater lines. In that barrel is a sump pump that pumps the water back out the window, through a copper coil (in an old propane tank sitting on a burner) and back in the barrel. When the meat thermometer beeps, I shut off the heat, use the air compressor and blow out the heater hoses, and switch a valve that sends it to the shower (remote control outlet for pump). Unfortunately, there is always just enough water left in the heater lines to freeze and I have to go thaw it every time. Not any more! I ran some 22 gauge galvanized steel wire through the hoses. It turned out to be about 6Ω, which on a 12v battery charger, will draw 2 amps maximum. Today, I had the chance to test it out. The wire only gets warm to the touch, but in 2 minutes, I could blow air through the once-frozen system ~ enough to get the water flowing. I never imagined that would work so well! If you look carefully, the wires can be seen coming out where the hoses meet the copper tube. Two years of misery solved with 10 cent worth of hobbycraft wire!
IMG_20211119_133136405.jpg

Latest posts

Back