Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coyotes are an invasive species where I hunt. We had plenty of predators before the coyotes moved in. They severely decimated the fox population. I haven't seen a fox in probably twenty years. Bobcats nearly disappeared too when the coyotes moved in, but now they seem to be holding their own. We had red wolves before the coyotes moved in. They say they interbred and now the coyotes are part red wolf.
Coyotes have done a great job of expanding their range. Coyotes are survivors. The governments coyote eradication program has been major failure. The more they kill, the more the coyotes reproduce and expand. They will always fill new territory.

7/7 was popular day on my driveway. Fox, coyote, bobcat
B4470BC5-13A9-439E-A867-B3CBA21E927F.jpegDAC8578E-969F-465A-B47E-3223582232E9.jpeg2481DA5A-31AB-45D0-8431-5720140F6EEA.jpeg

Coyotes are considered to be vermin in Montana. As long as you are sure of your target ,between and beyond, no one minds if you shoot them. They are clever and very adaptive. They have come to realize that if they are in the presents of humans, members of their pack get large chunks blown out of them. Sometimes negative reinforcement is a good teaching tool. Attack a human? I think they'd rather attack a forest fire.

1635855426775.jpeg

Talk about Tyranny!! This is NH with a Repub governor. He had at least 80 police there for a meeting of at most 150 Citizens!

“As people all around me were being removed and arrested by State Troopers for no apparent reason, I thought to myself, “this is what it must have been like in Nazi Germany in the 1930’s when they began to take people away.” It is why I have not, and will not, remain silent because history warns,

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke

China either expects war or new problems with corona. I think if the whole population stockpiles there now, the shops will be empty very quickly with the population. Something's going to happen soon, we'll probably hear it when we wake up one morning.

The US govt used to tell people to PREPARE for natural disasters and have plenty of food and water on hand, because they cannot always get to you in a timely manner. NOW, the govt is BLAMING people for storing food, calling them the food shortage problem, asking people to turn "preppers" in.

Even FEMA tells people to have at least a weeks supply of food and water. Me,I got Nothing!

Power Company around here puts that in their ads too cause their mismanagement causes power safety shut offs.
I don’t have anything, I want the free stuff they will provide😜.

So where is China going to get billions of tons of rice from? They won't last long.
They grow their own rice. They are about 95% self sufficient in grains, with the capability to be 100% if necessary, but not in soybeans. They imported 4 billion US Dollars worth of soybeans just in September of this year (2021).
So they will run out of tofu and soybean milk, but not rice.

Even FEMA tells people to have at least a weeks supply of food and water. Me,I got Nothing!

You're crazy. I put two cans of tuna, some anchovies, a handful of Saltines, some silica, and some O2 absorber into a ziplock, inside a mylar bag, covered in duct tape, placed into an air and water tight metal tin, dropped into some PVC and closed with silicone, then encased in cement 2 inches below the frost line. I'ma make it!!

Latest posts

Back