Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@MNwr786 no one cares about what's legal anymore. There's no objective truth in this world anymore. No one is suing and if they are it's not making the headlines because the media won't cover it. I've always liked the quote "the revolution will not be televised" and what's happening nowadays gives that a brand new meaning especially when the media is in bed with the government and so are employers. Makes you yearn for the days of reefer madness. This covid madness is insane.

@MNwr786 no one cares about what's legal anymore. There's no objective truth in this world anymore. No one is suing and if they are it's not making the headlines because the media won't cover it. I've always liked the quote "the revolution will not be televised" and what's happening nowadays gives that a brand new meaning especially when the media is in bed with the government and so are employers. Makes you yearn for the days of reefer madness. This covid madness is insane.

I actually believe in a "Covid Crazy" medical diagnosis for some of these people >>> they are crazed beyond belief with their paranoid behaviors ....

Nice afternoon. A couple of Margaritas out on the deck, discussing Evac plans. Setting up tack room in the Horse Trailer as “camping storage” and for Evac.
Got the wife to agree what was in the boxes she already packed. Just not how they were packed. So i quess she will have to label them.
Good project for this weekend. Winds from the north have brought the smoke 200 miles down our way. Good weekend to stay inside.

Had my cheat day with the diet thing and went to longhorn. I can cook a good steak but the filet there was cooked to tender perfection. Of course since I’ve been starving myself my tastebuds may be a little easier to please now…. It was really nice to not have to clean up afterwards too. I got some painting done on the house today and am relaxing now with a glass of homemade sangria. Can’t complain about a single thing today.

1628371144612.png

If you are bored, tune into 17.480 AM in about 6 minutes. This will be my first attempt trying to pick up the numbers station in cuba aimed at the US. Pointless fun :)

You can thank EVs for this. One day a half wit progressive with a few brain cells left woke up in the morning and said "OH NO, what are we going to do when everyone is driving EVs and nobody is paying fuel taxes anymore??" 😱
Like I mentioned the other day, most of these people have no idea how many miles rural Americans have to drive to get from point A to B. I drove 100 miles per day for my daughter to go to a good school.

Well, that got boring really fast lol. They added digital data between the numbers

Since I lost my collie I cleaned up the other pit/chow mix and brought him inside. Wife is still pissed but the dog has been great so far. Hasn’t had a single accident, but I’m smart enough to know to walk him often. He is already starting to catch on what the walks are for. Other than the gas he’s been giving off he is going to be a great addition as an inside spoiled mutt here. I seriously need to reconsider what I feed this guy… he’s almost solely responsible for global warming!

I sold my kubota tractor loader backhoe. It was a 2003 and I decided it was smart to upgrade to a newer model with fewer hours and years. I bid on a 2019 today with 125 hours on it. I bid a little low but hope to get to negotiate with the guy. Anxiously awaiting a reply…. And hope it’s not something about being a cheap scum!

The government is spending money like its water, my guess is there will be all kinds of new taxes. They have to try to get more money just to make the interest payments on their insanity. My prediction is it’s going to get progressively worse in the coming years. I don’t think republican or democrat could have stopped this runaway train from its inevitable wreck but it does seem like the current administration is speeding up the train instead of applying some braking. All the more reason I prep the best that I can.

How in the hell are electric powered vehicles going to benefit the rural community? Buses in CA have been catching fire and they are not replacing because even they can not get answers. WE ARE NOT THERE YET!! Maybe one day. I can foresee it maybe happening in my lifetime at one point, but you should never push until we can actuallu back it up. . . and again, WE ARE NOT THERE YET!!

So still needed to go pick up a couple items over at the new inlaws house today, Since I didn't get a reply earlier, I texted tonight. I heard back and apparently we have a super spreader for the wedding last week including the aunt who was cooking right beside me on Saturday.5 people came dowm with Covid amd 1 of those proples dad was found dead in his car. I have no idea what their vaccine status is. Just know I have not been vaccinated, and have yet to come down with this virus and neither has my hunny.

Latest posts

Back