Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went over to son 2's house for hunny to mow his lawn and for me to alter a dress for one of the granddaughter's in son 3s upcoming wedding. Great time spending time there.

On our way home I got a text from sis saying that she was at the ER with mom. Her heart was racing, dizzy, and seeing black spots. BP and heart rate were both very high. They got both down and she was released this evening. I was not able to go because the hospital only allowed one family member at a time in the room and both her husband and sis were there.

We came home to feed then hunny went to the rent property side to mow while I started dinner. Got a call a short time later saying he was stuck, so I got the golf cart and a big chain and headed down the canal since our pastures are so wet. Pulled hunny out but hung around on that side just in case he got stuck again. Once he was done mowing all the low spots, I came back home, put everything away when I got another call from him. He broke the drive belt. So loaded the chain back up and headed back down. Started to tow him home when I lost all power to the golf cart. Hunny looked at it quickly, gave up and walked back home to get the skid steer. Ended up putting the lawn mower in the shop on that end of the property and towed the golf cart back home thru the muddy cow pasture.

Got a text from DIL. When they put the girls to bed each night, they ask what their favorite part of their day was. The oldest said her #1 was playing hotdog playdough with her Nana and her #2 was watching Nana sew. Then asked her momma If she thought that Nana would teach her how to sew? That right there is the perfect ending to my day!!

Went over to son 2's house for hunny to mow his lawn and for me to alter a dress for one of the granddaughter's in son 3s upcoming wedding. Great time spending time there.

On our way home I got a text from sis saying that she was at the ER with mom. Her heart was racing, dizzy, and seeing black spots. BP and heart rate were both very high. They got both down and she was released this evening. I was not able to go because the hospital only allowed one family member at a time in the room and both her husband and sis were there.

We came home to feed then hunny went to the rent property side to mow while I started dinner. Got a call a short time later saying he was stuck, so I got the golf cart and a big chain and headed down the canal since our pastures are so wet. Pulled hunny out but hung around on that side just in case he got stuck again. Once he was done mowing all the low spots, I came back home, put everything away when I got another call from him. He broke the drive belt. So loaded the chain back up and headed back down. Started to tow him home when I lost all power to the golf cart. Hunny looked at it quickly, gave up and walked back home to get the skid steer. Ended up putting the lawn mower in the shop on that end of the property and towed the golf cart back home thru the muddy cow pasture.

Got a text from DIL. When they put the girls to bed each night, they ask what their favorite part of their day was. The oldest said her #1 was playing hotdog playdough with her Nana and her #2 was watching Nana sew. Then asked her momma If she thought that Nana would teach her how to sew? That right there is the perfect ending to my day!!
Mom did get the vaccine a few months ago, but will say the she has had BP issues for years now. At least since 2010. She started before my dad who died in 2012. I just do have to wonder at this point if the vaccine is affecting her? I just don't know. Once she got on BP meds, she was fine for years now. She is obese, which appsrently runs in my family, which does not help. I really think its is life choices though, My now diabetic sis because of Covid was on the heavier side but has now lost over 50 lbs and still wants another 20lbs. Neither one speneds hours outside the home, although mom will do outside to recline in her wheelchair. No physical activaties,.

I just want to throw something out there with respect to group text messages... Some phones do not show the names of everyone involved and some people do not wish to be woken up with other people continuing a conversation. In other words, text messaging IS NOT SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!! Please, everyone, resist the temptation to use group texts because they are friggin' annoying!

Mom did get the vaccine a few months ago, but will say the she has had BP issues for years now. At least since 2010. She started before my dad who died in 2012. I just do have to wonder at this point if the vaccine is affecting her? I just don't know. Once she got on BP meds, she was fine for years now. She is obese, which appsrently runs in my family, which does not help. I really think its is life choices though, My now diabetic sis because of Covid was on the heavier side but has now lost over 50 lbs and still wants another 20lbs. Neither one speneds hours outside the home, although mom will do outside to recline in her wheelchair. No physical activaties,.

I'm sorry to say, the covid shot is definitely effecting her health in detrimental way.

I'm sorry to say, the covid shot is definitely effecting her health in detrimental way.
I know it has. . . but I also know there are doubters of this vaccine. I really wished I documented the date she told me about it because she never told me the exact date. She knew how I felt about the jab. It's been at least a couple months now if not 3.

So, week one of retirement here. Worked in some projects that I wanted to and took breaks as wanted during the heat of the day. It’s really nice to think about what I want to do vs what I had to do. Would be more fun to eat good food but on a diet right now… have lost ten pounds though without starving at least. Will splurge with eating out when I hit my target weight. It’s a rainy day here, and cooler thankfully. I’m still really in culture shock with not having a hundred things needing to be done each day! (But it’s a good culture shock)

this was taken in Washington State
1626627134806.png

``````
Pretty amateur PhotoShop job. Soo many things wrong with that picture, like the transparent lower front leg/arm
82rvMhm.jpg

I don't see anything transparent ,,, but believe what you want... that thing has been seen to many times going back several hundred years thousands of track found,,,,,,,,,, they can't all be faked

My husband loves to group text and i have told him to leave me off. I go to bed early and i still get ping ping ping. Drives me crazy.
I have actually tried to group text, but I don't know how to on my phone. I have to admit that it would be nice to text to the family instead of having to type it out multiple times to each of the kids, their wives, my mom. . . It adds up. It would be nice for people who want to respond to a group text to just respond to the sender, unless we are talking about a Dinner and what everyone wants to bring. Other than that, no.

Latest posts

Back