Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The problems are in the local DEM state houses! How can you not acknowledge THEIR responsibility in allowing these riots to continue?
The problem is the Consitution as written. The cracks begin to show when John Adams took office. Those cracks widen under Jackson who openly ignore Supreme Court decisions. Regardless of party, every administration throughout the history of this country has chewed hard on the leash of Congressional checks and balances. That leash is now so worn thin it is nearly unthinkable concerning what the path will be forward. Congress needs to reclaim it's Consitutional duties and start applying the checks and balances to contain the Executive branch inside the bounds of the Consitution....

The problem is the Consitution as written. The cracks begin to show when John Adams took office. Those cracks widen under Jackson who openly ignore Supreme Court decisions. Regardless of party, every administration throughout the history of this country has chewed hard on the leash of Congressional checks and balances. That leash is now so worn thin it is nearly unthinkable concerning what the path will be forward. Congress needs to reclaim it's Consitutional duties and start applying the checks and balances to contain the Executive branch inside the bounds of the Consitution....
don't you really mean we need to be rid of the Democrats,,,,,,I have never seen anything like what is going on right now,,,,,yeah Trump is no angel but they have been on his ### for a year before he was elected,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO PRESIDENT HAS HAD TO ENDURE WHAT HE HAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Democrats were talking impeachment before the election,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now just what does that tell you,,,,,,,,,,it tells me they are the real problem with this country.....................

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL CHANGE MY MIND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MOST HERE THINK THE SAME WAY,,,,,,,,,,,AND IF YOU WEREN'T A SHEEP FOLLOWING YOUR SHEPARD (DEMOCRATIC PARTY),,,,YOU COULD SEE IT ALSO

What does that have to do with the STATES Governors and Mayors allowing riots?

don't you really mean we need to be rid of the Democrats,,,,,,I have never seen anything like what is going on right now,,,,,yeah Trump is no angel but they have been on his ### for a year before he was elected,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO PRESIDENT HAS HAD TO ENDURE WHAT HE HAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Democrats were talking impeachment before the election,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now just what does that tell you,,,,,,,,,,it tells me they are the real problem with this country.....................

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL CHANGE MY MIND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MOST HERE THINK THE SAME WAY,,,,,,,,,,,AND IF YOU WEREN'T A SHEEP FOLLOWING YOUR SHEPARD (DEMOCRATIC PARTY),,,,YOU COULD SEE IT ALSO

I believe every President, regardless of Party needs to be held accountable for their actions. Praise for the good, condemnation for the bad. They are our employees, not our gods.... btw....I donate to the Lincoln Project Dedicated Americans Protecting Democracy | The Lincoln Project

Last edited:
I believe every President, regardless of Party needs to be held accountable for their actions. Praise for the good, condemnation for the bad. They are our employees, not our gods....
What I see is no accountability for any Democrats in Congress, in the FBI, in any government agency. It is extremely one sided. How can anyone not see that?

What I see is no accountability for any Democrats in Congress, in the FBI, in any government agency. It is extremely one sided. How can anyone not see that?

Both sides are fully engaged in tearing the Constitution apart...there are no innocents in this debacle, and none will be annotated in a later history still to be written, with any blessing of Sainthood....just my two cents worth....

Both sides are fully engaged in tearing the Constitution apart...there are no innocents in this debacle, and none will be annotated in a later history still to be written, with any blessing of Sainthood....just my two cents worth....
It's my opinion, your a cop out. Your the same as the Democrats, nothing but blame shifting.

It's my opinion, your a cop out. Your the same as the Democrats, nothing but blame shifting.

The truth is this, the seeds of this country's death was sowed a generation back, and the harvest will eventually come. The Right has chosen their god, as have the Democrats. I simply elect to watch the insanity of both sides trying to prove that they are less crazy then the other...

Fairwell to the Connie (CV 64).... the breaking yard removed the last piece the other day.... memories will have to do to keep her alive and at sea....

How you can not utter one single admonishment of the Dem governors and mayors who are fully SUPPORTING THE BURNING and destruction of cities tells everything I need to know about your character and morals.

Last edited:
The truth is this, the seeds of this country's death was sowed a generation back, and the harvest will eventually come. The Right has chosen their god, as have the Democrats. I simply elect to watch the insanity of both sides trying to prove that they are less crazy then the other...

Many in the “right” only worship or KNELL for The Creator.

Latest posts

Back