Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, put it in a safe place that's safe from you too. I do it all the time. That's why I don't put myself in a "safe" place. :)

What the F*** has happened to this forum, it USED to be a preparedness and self sufficiency forum, now its religious nut jobs and conspiracy nuts, FFS get a grip moderators.

What the F*** has happened to this forum, it USED to be a preparedness and self sufficiency forum, now its religious nut jobs and conspiracy nuts, FFS get a grip moderators.

You have on your profile, your prepping for social and economic crises. Do you think religion and politics might have something to do with both of those crises occuring?

You don't have to read any of the topics that upset you so much or definitely not respond in any way.

GG. The Fish Mox i ordered online worked great in my dog. Its 500 mg amoxicillin. 100 pills for $27. I believe Dani uses it on her goats.

GG. The Fish Mox i ordered online worked great on my dog. Its 500 mg amoxicillin. 100 pills for $27. I believe Dani uses it on her goats.

Latest posts

Back