Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG squirrels chewed lots of different wires for me. Even coax cable
I got several packs of the n95’s from harbor freight before the virus really kicked in. They have yellow elastic bands that are stiff and dry and will break very easily. They also don’t stretch well and fit too tight making them really uncomfortable. After the first couple broke right away I now just remove the straps and staple a surgical mask over the n95 mask. The surgical masks have the ear loops. I would like to make some straps to replace the sorry ones but since the system I’m doing now works I haven’t experimented more yet. They seal ok now but would do a little better with the straps replaced. One good thing is the surgical mask acts as a pre filter and makes the n95 last a lot longer.
overall I am not happy with the quality of anything I’ve gotten from harbor freigh. There are a few items that quality dosent matter and the cheap price works out though. But my advice is if it’s important to have the item last don’t shop there.

Religar I'm afraid to practice because i dont want to run out of ammo if needed for other things. Like self defense

That's why I said buy more ammo, then practice.
Go buy a ,22 air rifle with scope. Abot $200-470. You go buy 5,000 pellets for about $110 this will get everyone shooting accurately and it's a quite means of killing smal game during SHTF.

That's why I said buy more ammo, then practice.
Go buy a ,22 air rifle with scope. Abot $200-470. You go buy 5,000 pellets for about $110 this will get everyone shooting accurately and it's a quite means of killing smal game during SHTF.

Hubby just bought a new one for killing squirrels and rabbits in the garden and loves it.

Mid 50's here this morning. May get up to 80 this afternoon.
They finially got that ugly black bastard (bull) out of here yesterday. It took several horses and more dogs. No one got hurt this time.
The wife flew back to work yesterday and I picked up the new snow blower.
I found a couple people to help with putting the hay up. One is a girl. We'll see what she can do. I'll start hauling it home on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back