Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I just don’t delude myself and look for false facts to support what I wish had happened. But lowering myself to argue with low class isn’t worth it.

I just looked at the latest posts here. 7 out of ten were all political rants with nothing to do with prepping. I’m beginning to feel the name of the forum should be changed to Doomsday political forums.

I just looked at the latest posts here. 7 out of ten were all political rants with nothing to do with prepping. I’m beginning to feel the name of the forum should be changed to Doomsday political forums.

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken admits China is ramping up its military aggression and 'believes it should be the dominant country in the world'

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken says China believes it should be the dominant country | Daily Mail Online

Why wouldn't political discussion be part of prepping? Here you have the US SOS saying China should be the world power. PREPare to fight for America, or do you think China should take over to? We prep for worst case scenarios and hope they don't happen. Some things we have control over. I'm not letting America be destroyed by soy boy half men.

Hillary Clinton warns Biden he should expect 'huge consequences' for his decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan: Taliban steps up attacks across the nation as US hands over base

Hillary Clinton warns of 'huge consequences' from Biden's decision to pull troops from Afghanistan | Daily Mail Online

Even your goddess Hillary knows the potato is going to hurt Americans. Brent, you are a smart guy, put it together! You are so close. #walkaway! I did, and so has most of the dems I know. It's ok. We're here for you...

Why is everybody in America so Gung-Ho? we have had two World Wars so far, do you really want a third?
anything is possible I grant you but until things point more surely in that direction I have more concrete things to worry about , China will probably be the next super power, but they are a trading nation first and foremost, I tend to worry more about the more unstable countries like N. Korea and Iran than I do about a Chinese invasion, which at best is only a supposition, a scenario that will probably never happen, not in our lifetimes anyway.

Why is everybody in America so Gung-Ho? we have had two World Wars so far, do you really want a third?
anything is possible I grant you but until things point more surely in that direction I have more concrete things to worry about , China will probably be the next super power, but they are a trading nation first and foremost, I tend to worry more about the more unstable countries like N. Korea and Iran than I do about a Chinese invasion, which at best is only a supposition, a scenario that will probably never happen, not in our lifetimes anyway.
not everyone wants a big war,,,,,any who do are fools

Sometimes it's the only way to get rid of the Tyrants and those who submit to them.

Typical leftist hypocrite. You certainly join in those political posts with your own rants.

politics is certainly a part of prepping, but rants solve nothing but to let off steam.
politics has to be taken into account when deciding on a prepping plan but overall we can do very little, if anything, as preppers about politics.

My doga have always had ticks since we live in woods. Vet sais meds are worthless. Usually doesnt bother them, but my Lab got really ill . i didnt know what to do. Friday i found a big tick behind his ear, removed it and now he is perfectly fine.
Bout like that TICK we got sitting in the White House poisoning this country!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back