Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're all set up for branding, tagging and cutting for tomorrow. Got the beer in the cooler, the BBQ is ready to fire up and the griddle is ready for potato pancakes, bacon, sausage and eggs to feed everyone an early breakfast. The cattle are all in a 10 acre holding pen, and they aren’t happy. We'll hear them bawling all night.
In honor of the fake pandemic I bought enough Corona beer to float a boat.
You gonna roast the oysters? :)

a gas shortage coming,,,,,,I doubt it will happen,,,just paranoid people talking
More like getting us to start hoarding gas, just like TP...and make an excuse to raise the prices again, against all odds, and just say that the demand "HAS INCREASED!!""
Lies upon lies just to make us do what they want and we are being -- re-conditioned-- to "re-act" to this, these and all future "raised-demand" items...ammo, dried food, generators, chicken feed, cold-weather clothing, propane, etc.etc.
Prep, get psyched up to be strong, talk to others to stay calm and just carry on with the knowledge you are ready for most anything they can and will throw at us in the future...live free, Gary

Gas is $3.30/gallon here. Going to get a lot worse this summer. Biden cancelled all oil/gas leases on public lands. Thanks Biden voters. POS traitors.
Never forget the 2020 election was stolen. President Trump had a several thousand to over a 400,000 vote lead in those blue wall "swing" states. They all announced the vote counting would stop at 10pm CST -which has never happened before. Then we woke up Wednesday to see four of the six states had flipped to biden...you know...after they quit counting. Do not ever believe the fiction that biden got more swing state votes the President Trump.

I have heard before there was a gas shortage coming,,,,,,I doubt it will happen,,,just paranoid people talking
Probably just using that as a reason to spike gas prices again, that don’t hurt people who don’t pay for their own transportation.,it hurts the blue collar workers.

My doga have always had ticks since we live in woods. Vet sais meds are worthless. Usually doesnt bother them, but my Lab got really ill . i didnt know what to do. Friday i found a big tick behind his ear, removed it and now he is perfectly fine.

That's what we all need to do. Find the blood sucking politician ticks that are sucking our life's blood and remove them.

Never forget the 2020 election was stolen. President Trump had a several thousand to over a 400,000 vote lead in those blue wall "swing" states. They all announced the vote counting would stop at 10pm CST -which has never happened before. Then we woke up Wednesday to see four of the six states had flipped to biden...you know...after they quit counting. Do not ever believe the fiction that biden got more swing state votes the President Trump.
Sorry but the evidence shows otherwise from bipartisan courts all over the country.

Bullshit! You ignorant Marxist.
What evidence is that?
From one ignorant Marxist to a foul mouthed bleach drinking idiot, it’s the opinion of all the judges that saw it for what it was, a lack of real evidence. I don’t normally respond to rudeness with more of the same, but you’re a special case. And who in the hell would let you be a moderator anyways?

From one ignorant Marxist to a foul mouthed bleach drinking idiot, it’s the opinion of all the judges that saw it for what it was, a lack of real evidence. I don’t normally respond to rudeness with more of the same, but you’re a special case. And who in the hell would let you be a moderator anyways?

CNN, MSDNC, NBC, Fecebook, Twitser, et al, are ALL in on it. You think they are going to report anything about fraud? They keep getting caught lying over and over and over. They say the right lies, but they are the ones who keep having to retract their stories when confronted with lawsuits. CNN has been caught at least twice "fixing" the "news". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUSTED! CNN Bosses Caught on Tape Telling Reporters How to Cover President Trump | Sean Hannity

PART 1: CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency … ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’ … ‘I Came to CNN Because I Wanted to Be a Part of That’ | Project Veritas

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Taken To Court Over Trump-Russia Lie (trendingpolitics.com)

Caught Red-Handed: NBC News Busted for Editing Out a Crucial Detail in the 911 Call of the Ohio Shooting by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)

It Sure Looks Like CBS News Edited Body Cam Footage to Omit a Key Frame in Adam Toledo Shooting by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)

Last edited:

You leave everyone with no doubt of your ignorance, your even proud of it.

Latest posts

Back