Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1612371548486.png

I normally don't like to do, but i decided to put two trolls on ignore button. The reason you can see in the attached pic.

When I worked off shore in the oil fields I wished gas would go up to $1.00 per gallon. Now I wish it would go down to $1.00 per gallon. Oil and gas exploration and development provided millions of good paying jobs to hard working Americans. And freed us from the whim of hostile oil exporters. I remember the oil boycott in the 70's.
Biden is a fool to destroy these jobs. Dems can talk all they want about solar and wind power. That's not going to happen tomorrow. Or even next year. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Wow, that's a very good price. I began reloading in the 70's. I liked to shoot a lot but thought $6.00 for 50
45ACP was expensive. Then I took up bullet casting. That worked well for 45ACP and 38 special but I ran into serious leading problems with the magnums. Now I have about all the accessories you can get. I see it would be very expensive to start reloading today.

The vaccines are worse than the virus. Block me too if you must. I will never take the under tested vaccine.

The Vacine does not kill people the virus is killing millions, but hey ho, As you wish, take care.

Then you should be banned from every public building, shop, hospital, school, store etc until you are happy enough to feel the vacine is safe. You need to protect yourself from a virus you feel is undertested, and everyone else should be protected from you until you feel confident.

the vaccine dosent kill anyone.....YET!
wait for the side effects in 6 months or 1 years time, no long term studies have been done on the side effects of the vaccines because they are all brand new and untested on the wider public.
procedures were all rushed through due to political pressure.

Bloody prepping forum is supposed to be the bastion of COMMON SENSE, Maturity, Level headed thinking, and sensible precaution. now its turning in to mass hysteria, fear mongering and irrational behaviour.

WTF has happened to this forum, We now see newbie TROLLS often making more rational debate than long time members, its sad and unbelievable. We need to hit the RESET button and get away from fear based paranoia.

prepping is about not taking stupid chances, leave that up to the masses.
You have a much higher chance of becoming very ill or even dying from Covid than you do from an adverse reaction to an innoculation, so your argument doesnt hold water.

Well at least I can now get a much better understanding of why the death toll in the USA is so out of kilter with other nations with even larger populations.
Screenshot_2021-02-05 Coronavirus deaths worldwide by country Statista.png

Latest posts

Back