Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elon Musk

Tesla CEO Elon Musk voiced his disdain for short selling on Twitter, tossing his voice into the fray over the GameStop short squeeze fuelled by Reddit investors.
Mr Musk painted the idea of selling something you do not actually own as a "scam." In short selling, buyers borrow stocks with the hope that the stock price will fall. When they have to sell the stocks back, they profit off of the difference between the price they borrowed at and the stock's lower price at the time they sell it back.

"u can’t sell houses u don’t own, u can’t sell cars u don’t own, but u *can* sell stock u don’t own!? this is bs – shorting is a scam legal only for vestigial reasons," he wrote.
A comment Mr Musk made earlier in the short squeeze praising the movement appeared to help drive the GameStop rally.

Just tax my toilet paper, I will be ready to tell you how many sheets I need daily and you can also count my farts live on you tube... BTW: do I need to send the used TP in to have them certified like the votes in Arizona and Pennsylvania???????????
I also have read how much power is contained in A SNEEZE!!! can I be taxed on this wasted power?
Who is gonna go around and look how many square feet my garage, shed and back yard is to decide how much more value it increases yearly? Are new jobs gonna be created just to do this work?? Maybe they could tax those valuable minutes I lose standing and waiting a red lights till it turns green again....or, or, or the wasted calories in bed with my wife???? JIMINY CRICKETS...that's it! we could all get taxed for NOT HARNESSING THE WIND WHICH BLOWS ACROSS OUR ROOFTOPS EACH YEAR!!!!!! We are in for a run for the money people... where are the new ideas for taxes?? this could get funny, Jayson, tmtactical and Dr. H are always good for a laugh...GP

Last edited:
The EU are now (1) not going to innoculate the over 65s in Germany. (2) trying to SIEZE all the vacines and technology from Astra Zeneca, The acts of a facist state.

No offense, you don't want to vaccinate the elderly because most of them die of corona after vaccination, sorry they do NOT die because of vaccination, of course, according to government information.

But if you do not vaccinate these people die officially of Corona, which is of course good for the politicians, endless lockdown and police state until the state bankruptcy or the big reset, we are now already in a dictatorship, which will now but very quickly even more powerful, we will lose not only our freedom and rights but everything.

Latest posts

Back