Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not know enough about the vaccine to trust it, if I dont trust it I'm not having it injected into my body.
I'm not anti vax I've just made a personal decision as is my right.
I live in an area of the country that has the lowest infection rates and has had since this thing started, I'm very careful when I go out I take all the precautions and I dont mix with other people.

@BillMasen

The vaccine may have its advantages, but it is not harmless, there were many old people's homes here where they had treated almost all residents with vaccine, many old people were dead one to two weeks later and politicians deny any connection.
Politicians here want all old people to be vaccinated so that they do not die because of Corona and overload the hospitals, but many old people die after the vaccination does not interest anyone.
I can understand and accept their opinion, but the vaccine is not as safe as they say.

@BillMasen

The vaccine may have its advantages, but it is not harmless, there were many old people's homes here where they had treated almost all residents with vaccine, many old people were dead one to two weeks later and politicians deny any connection.
Politicians here want all old people to be vaccinated so that they do not die because of Corona and overload the hospitals, but many old people die after the vaccination does not interest anyone.
I can understand and accept their opinion, but the vaccine is not as safe as they say.

The same story was used here in the UK and when people dug further most of the deaths were going to occur anyway, either from underlaying heath problems or simple life expiracy. These homes are where many folks just go to to pass away with dignity.

it was all a bit suspicious as the deaths occurred AFTER they had the vaccine, they werent dying before it but they did afterwards.
nobody can prove anything but its all a bit "iffy".
so is the decision to ban any legal redress if there are any life changing events caused by the vaccine.
anyway wife has decided to have it, that is her decision and her right, she says she wants to be able to see her family again, we joked we will use her as a "guinea pig" and see how she reacts.
there is too much political interference in the vaccine and its procedures here in the UK and I am too wary and cynical of all governments to be swayed by anything they say.
SIL- a long term nurse- also refuses to have it, which I find interesting,I dont normally agree with her!:D

Last edited:
Bill, here is your reality check: None of the vaccines in the US have been tested and approved by the FDA - that will be months away. The vaccines are available on an "Emergency Use Authorization." There is no historical data on what happens when people are given mRNA vaccines because this is the first time it has ever happened,. People taking them are guinea pigs, pure and simple. This is a medical experiment on a GRAND scale.

You become a GMO when you take an mRNA vaccine. It causes your genetically modified cells to pump out spike proteins that mimic the spike proteins in the COVID virus. That's not a conspiracy theory, that's how mRNA vaccines work. The question is whether the genetic modification to your cells is temporary or permanent. There is no answer to that question yet, but the puff pieces in the media are claiming it is temporary. We now know that we can't believe ANYTHING in the media! THAT IS NOT WHAT THE TECHNICAL PAPERS SAY - I've read them.

There is no evidence that the mRNA vaccines actually stop the spread of the virus. You can get and transmit COVID-19 after taking the vaccine, but supposedly you don't get a serious infection after taking the mRNA vaccine.

So in effect the vaccine is not really a vaccine that prevents the disease but is a treatment for the symptoms of the disease. There are safer treatments.

I'm waiting on more data on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine which is a conventional vaccine, not a mRNA vaccine.

These homes are where many folks just go to to pass away with dignity.
Sounds an awful lot like the "Sanctuary" in Logan's Run.
iu

Sounds an awful lot like the "Sanctuary" in Logan's Run.
iu

Naaa it sounds like the home / hospice that cared for both of my parents who became unable to care for themselves in their finals days, and better than dying in a noisy impersonal hospital.

ALL OF THE CORONA VACCINES FROM 2002 TO 2005 WERE PROVEN TO BE INEFFECTIVE. ALL VACCINES FOR ANY TYPE OF VIRUS CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST ANY MUTATIONS.
WITH AN UNKNOWN DEATH RATE FROM VACCINES AND A 99 % SURVIVAL RATE OF CORONA....WHO WANTS TO BE VACCINATED STILL???

The reason there was never a vaccine available for SARS is because of something called "antibody-dependent enhancement."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement
During animal testing of the SARS vaccine, they discovered that some animals, after being given the vaccine, contracted a severe case of SARS and died when exposed to the virus due to that phenomenon. In other words, the vaccine unexpectedly failed the animal testing.

The animal testing phase of the COVID-19 vaccines has not been completed, and we went straight into large scale human testing.

SARS is caused by the SARS-COV virus
The virus that causes COVID-19 is so similar to the SARC-COV virus, it is called "SARS-COV-2".

You have a much higher chance of becoming very ill or even dying from Covid than you do from an adverse reaction to an innoculation, so your argument doesnt hold water.
The wife and I both had the china flu as well as several of our friends. We all survived and none of us will wear the effen mask or take the government rushed vaccine. The vast majority of people who get the virus survive. Sure some people may die from compilations from the flu, but people die from the common cold/flu too. People die falling off bar stools too. Everything in life is a risk. To each their own; take the shot, wear a mask, stay home, hide in a cave if you think that it will help you. But many of us chose to live as normal as a life as we can. Nothing has really changed for us here.

Do yourselves a huge favour and get onto Amazon Prime and watch GREENLAND starring Gerard Butler and Morena Bacarin.

I had my 2nd covid shot with Moderna. The side effects really, really suck. Swollen lymph nodes in my groin and armpits, a low grade fever, nausea, joint pain, and a mental fogginess that's reminescent of a hangover, but without the headache. It's still better than covid, though. A lot of the survivors of covid have started coming down with diabetes, as the virus evidentally attacks the beta cells of the pancreas.

I got my first shot 2 weeks ago. My wife got her second shot a week ago. She got very sick so I am not looking all that forward to it, but I'll do it. Unless you want to go live under a rock somewhere its the only smart and responsible thing to do. You don't want to get the virus and die, but also you don't to give the virus to someone and have them die. Trust science.

@Kevin L I noticed post covid problems that were stiffness to joints and tiredness after eating glutenous products that i didn't have before. I since heard others with these problems. Had to totally change my diet.

Latest posts

Back