Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to a Pusta Ranch yesterday where they do a Hungarian Cowboy show for the tourists, longhorn cattle, spiral horned goats, curly haired hogs and lots of horses. And lots of rats and pigeons...stealing the corn feed and crapping on everything, everywhere. Especially under the roof over the seating area where the tourists sit, pigeon droppings everywhere, dirty, ugly and the acidity is destroying the woodwork. Also crapping on the !! Thatched !! roof of the place. I went to work with my .177 cal. pellet gun, took 5 home to feed the stray cats, made soup with 2 of them tho. Will go back each week, try to get them or at least make them move somewhere else to live and crap. The owner is happy I came to help, the cats are happy to get something fresh and I have an outlet for my anger of my distaste on non-social and unwanted species...not to say that I do not like some other species also which I cannot openly shoot at...:cool:

Monkey Werx Overwatch has a great short clip on HUGE military activity late last night flying over Texas and landing at Nellis
AFB. 25 - C17s!! 12 - C130s!! Coming from all over the States. He says there hasn’t been any training exercises called.

He is asking for anyone in the area to get eyes on it. Will see what he reports later today.

Robin, assuming it was stress causing that, would a radio playing mostly talk stuff and a perimeter hotwire help? I have a culvert the beaver love to plug, but if I keep a radio playing, they stay away. This was the first year I didnt use the radio and our local fox has made many more appearances.

Thanks. Bless mom's heart, but she wants to stop here, then there, even if one store has everything. She likes to save that extra 10 cents on a bag of sugar. I hate shopping and im in and out in a flash.

every time there is a weather change mine will stop laying
I've never had such a drastic change. Usually during the cold months, I get 3 or 4 eggs. I'm going to break down and buy 6 new ones in the Spring. Geez, I hate the mess they make. I keep them in a dog kennel in the laundry room.

Latest posts

Back