Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't worry much about 4 legged predators the dogs do a good job of keeping them away ,,,Hawks and Owls are my problem,,,I had a pair of Owls lay waste to my chickens in 2 weeks I lost 10 Hens

Damn it, tore my calf muscle this morning chasing off a fox that was after the girls(Chikens). What a pain, in more than one way...🤦‍♂️
Sorry to hear that Jerimie. We get the occasional fox, but don't have chickens yet. Coop is in place from a previous owner, but need to clean it out thoroughly. May not get chickens with the cayotes and fox around. They could dig under unless we lay trenched chicken wire around it. It is roofed over though.

I haven’t even lit a fire yet this year. Normally I would have burned a load of wood by now. I’ve been really busy with work and it’s just easier to set the thermostat to 68degs and not even think about it. I’m hoping to take tomorrow off (if there are no emergencies) and with it being a cold rainy day sounds like good fire weather. I really love sitting near a warm fire.

It is supposed to rain here at 10, 12, and 2. Kind of reminds me of those old 10, 2 and 4 Dr. Pepper bottle caps, LOL.

iu

Latest posts

Back