BLM Leader, give us what we want

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to get rid of all White People on anything to totally REWRITE History.
I saw a video on Facebook of a guy that they say is the San Diego branch antifa leader. He was saying things like “we have to kill all white people.” And “we need to breed with their White women” I don’t know how to save the video so I can post it here. But it’s really disturbing that those videos aren’t being shown to the white liberals that are fighting for the BLM movement bc maybe then they would change their mind lol

I saw a video on Facebook of a guy that they say is the San Diego branch antifa leader. He was saying things like “we have to kill all white people.” And “we need to breed with their White women” I don’t know how to save the video so I can post it here. But it’s really disturbing that those videos aren’t being shown to the white liberals that are fighting for the BLM movement bc maybe then they would change their mind lol
it is what I have been saying on another forum.

Hostilities flare at Emancipation Memorial, black man slams protesters: 'Y’all don’t know the history of this statue'

Protesters gathered in Lincoln Park to demand the Emancipation Memorial be removed, but one black man stood up to the crowd and attempted to educate them about the historic statue.

"A lot of people out here are talking about tearing down something that they don't even know the history of," Folden told the protesters assembled outside the fence protecting the statue. "Y'all don't even know the history of this statue, but you want to tear it down because you are offended."

Folden asked the woman about the history of the statue, and asked who paid for the memorial that was dedicated in 1876. The bronze statue was "built almost entirely with funds donated by former slaves," according to Washington.org. On the 11th anniversary of Lincoln's death, famed abolitionist and former slave Frederick Douglass delivered the keynote address to President Ulysses S. Grant at the monument.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/emancipation-memorial-lincoln-statue-protest

BET founder Robert Johnson says black people are laughing at white people tearing down statues to fight racism

As activists across the country fight for the removal of statues with alleged connections to the Confederacy, slavery, or racism in general, BET founder Robert Johnson said the actions are meaningless and that black people are laughing at the white people participating

"The people who are basically tearing down statues, trying to make a statement, are basically borderline anarchists, the way I look at it," Johnson said. "They really have no agenda beyond the idea of 'we're going to topple a statue."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bet-founder-laughing-white-people

This is a coon
iu

Latest posts

Back