BLM Leader, give us what we want

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the early 1800's (1840'ish I think) the U.S. set up a colony, which later became a country in Africa called Libera, for freed blacks. President Lincoln also supported sending the recently freed blacks there. Can we revive that plan and send ALL of the American hating and White hating blacks there? I think they'd be much happier in Africa with their own kind than in the "racist" USA. I'd even support using tax payer money for the airfare, or boat ride.

just a little poke buddy...lol
Lol, it’s all good. If I can dish it out then I can take it as well.
Seriously though, I don’t consider myself to be associated with any party or group. I’m conservative on some things and liberal on others. It just makes sense to look at each issue and decide for yourself rather than just follow along with the herd. I think peoples right to peacefully protest is as important as gun rights. I also think when they stop being peaceful those said guns should be used on them.... there needs to be consequences for blatant disregard for the law.

I’m not saying a physical barrier is a bad thing in the populated areas, but a three thousand mile long wall isn’t practical or needed. Real immigration Reform is needed Too though.

When considering the millions that have already invaded across our southern border, I don’t know why anyone who honestly WANTS a secure border would disagree with one. The world is getting more unsafe each year. Criminal elements use the stretches of unfenced areas to sex traffic young girls and drugs. Why do you not want to do everything possible to put an end to those things? Not to mention the Islamic criminals who want kill Americans and blow our cities up. We must have total control over our borders so we only have legal immigration. Our Debt is in the real danger zone now and we simply can’t afford to keep allowing illegals to sneak through! Taxes are going to bring us all to our knees if we don’t stop the illegals.

Let’s take care of the millions of Americans who need our help! That is our FIRST responsibility! Then we can take care of others in poor countries. Do you realize how many additional people we can feed and clothe with the same money in THEIR home country? Think of the dollar’s value vs the peso or quetzal!! Understand the huge difference on how much further the money will extend?

Democrats in DC don’t want real immigration reform. Republicans who are beholding to big business don’t either! Why? Because they want to stay in office and are NOT putting OUR best interests FIRST. Trump is! Look at Lindsay Graham right now. He’s out there lying saying we need more immigration...with MILLIONS of Americans unemployed! During the Great Depression our government still felt they had to answer to the people and did the right thing...closed the borders for years in order to keep Americans from losing jobs to immigrants...which kept many from suffering. Why do you not put your fellow American’s Best Interest ahead of invaders?

Last edited:
What was the first thing that CNN did to their building to prevent damage during riots. . . .THEY BUILT A WALL around their building. . Along with CHAZ/CHOP and so many others. They may not be a 100% deterrent but they do help.

Spot on Danilgrl! With drones and enough ICE on the border we could keep our country safe and secure.

Back in the early 1800's (1840'ish I think) the U.S. set up a colony, which later became a country in Africa called Libera, for freed blacks. President Lincoln also supported sending the recently freed blacks there. Can we revive that plan and send ALL of the American hating and White hating blacks there? I think they'd be much happier in Africa with their own kind than in the "racist" USA. I'd even support using tax payer money for the airfare, or boat ride.
Africa doesn't want them back.

Time will come when people will get too fed up with their BS.

IMG_20200611_205838.png

Then the real "fun" start.

For what reason? John Wayne is a cowboy legend! I don't remember any movies he was in where he was a slave owner?
https://www.newsweek.com/john-wayne...port-white-supremacy-remarks-1513905#:~:text="There%20have%20been%20numerous%20calls%20to%20remove%20John,ago%20these%20people%20were%20slaves%2C%27"%20the%20DPOC%20added.

This is what I found on the why. . . Democrates, of course are the ones calling for his name to be removed because of an interview done in the early 70s. Times were so different then. I believe they took his words out of context and because they only like to have snippets, make him sound bad. Has any of these Democrats even talked to a black person and asked what they would like to see happen? And I am talking about the ones that have common sense not BLM. It looks like Democrats are bending over backwards to accommodate them, but in all honesty, how many are just laughing and shaking their heads?

Latest posts

Back