BLM Leader, give us what we want

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Appearing Wednesday on the Fox News Channel’s The Storywith host Martha MacCallum, Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome warned that if the United States “doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it.”

“...MACCALLUM: The only reason why I posed that first question to you the way that I did is I watched you talking on a bunch of different interviews today and you said, “burn it down.” You said, “burn it down, it’s time.” That makes me think you want to burn it down.

HAWK NEWSOME: I said If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down the system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively, I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation. Let’s be very real and let’s observe the history of the 1960s. When black people were rioting, we have their highest growth and wealth, in property ownership. Think about the last few weeks. Since you started protesting there have been eight cops fired across the country. Remember you were telling us that there was Due Process?

That’s why the cop that choked Eric Gardner kept his job and kept receiving raises for five years. Anytime a cop hurt a woman, a child, our elders, there was always a call for due process. But the moment people start destroying property, now cops can be fired automatically. What is this country rewarding? What behavior is it listening to? Obviously not marching. But, when people get aggressive and they escalate their protests, cops get fired, now, you have police officers and Republican politicians talking about police reform. I don’t condone nor do I condemn rioting but I’m just telling what I observed.”

So because these Police Officers got their Constitutional Rights thrown in the trash, NOW BLM demands it to continue...only to white citizens I’m sure. BLM has no problem with their Due Process when arrested!

Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

"I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-lives-matter-leader-burn-down-system

<>

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in war on police, NY leader says

“When we start talking about black opportunities and building our war chest to defend ourselves from the war on the poor. .. to defend ourselves against the war that is anti-blackness in America, then people will have to meet a certain criteria.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-plans-war-on-police-ny-leader-says

Black Lives Matter leader states if US 'doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system'

"I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-lives-matter-leader-burn-down-system

<>

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in war on police, NY leader says

“When we start talking about black opportunities and building our war chest to defend ourselves from the war on the poor. .. to defend ourselves against the war that is anti-blackness in America, then people will have to meet a certain criteria.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-plans-war-on-police-ny-leader-says

So these animals burning and looting BLACK COMMUNITIES without a thought are now saying they are concerned with the Black poor??? LMAO!!!

Man horrified when kids give him a noose for Father's Day
j5zTtk9R

Appearing Wednesday on the Fox News Channel’s The Storywith host Martha MacCallum, Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome warned that if the United States “doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it.”

“...MACCALLUM: The only reason why I posed that first question to you the way that I did is I watched you talking on a bunch of different interviews today and you said, “burn it down.” You said, “burn it down, it’s time.” That makes me think you want to burn it down.

HAWK NEWSOME: I said If this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down the system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively, I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation. Let’s be very real and let’s observe the history of the 1960s. When black people were rioting, we have their highest growth and wealth, in property ownership. Think about the last few weeks. Since you started protesting there have been eight cops fired across the country. Remember you were telling us that there was Due Process?

That’s why the cop that choked Eric Gardner kept his job and kept receiving raises for five years. Anytime a cop hurt a woman, a child, our elders, there was always a call for due process. But the moment people start destroying property, now cops can be fired automatically. What is this country rewarding? What behavior is it listening to? Obviously not marching. But, when people get aggressive and they escalate their protests, cops get fired, now, you have police officers and Republican politicians talking about police reform. I don’t condone nor do I condemn rioting but I’m just telling what I observed.”

So because these Police Officers got their Constitutional Rights thrown in the trash, NOW BLM demands it to continue...only to white citizens I’m sure. BLM has no problem with their Due Process when arrested!

about the only thing they will get from me is LEAD

After the spoiled blaks get what they want, next it'll be the indians demanding repreations and "their" land back.

The state and her insurance company have been trying to get her to switch to urban indian health programs (UIHPs) for 7 years, 4 years ago she marked she was white on medical forms, no help, and the Census this year she marked white, last year her insurance asked if she had an exempt card from her tribe in Oklahoma, she even received information from medicaid showing her how to switch to UIHPs. She thinks the whole indian tribal thing is bullshit. She thinks they been harassing her because she has an Federal tribal identification card that she uses to visit her mothers grave site.

I hate to admit this out loud but with all the stupidity going on between riots, statue desecration, BLM and lbgt whatever they call themselves, Trump is starting to look like a lesser of the evil options out there. I always kind of knew society was Heading down the wrong road but now it seems like it’s speeding up and heading towards an oncoming train!

Latest posts

Back