any surprise christmas gifts

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are going to see a year or two of stupidity and wasted time. Legal battles, veto's, and more wasted legal investigations. More millions of taxpayer money down the tubes. Hopefully it will teach conservative and independents to get control of both the House and Senate. Not just a majority but filibuster proof control. Then we can get some things done.

I heard something a day or two ago: we will hit the debt limit in Feb. IF that holds true, Trump has a much bigger hammer.

This 'shutdown' will be nothing compared to a debt-ceiling cutoff. Remember when Obama whined that we wouldn't pay interest on treasury notes & how it would destroy our 'credit' as a nation? I think Trump would have no problem with doing that. And he'll make sure Chuck & Nancy are front-and-center taking the blame.

I heard something a day or two ago: we will hit the debt limit in Feb. IF that holds true, Trump has a much bigger hammer.

This 'shutdown' will be nothing compared to a debt-ceiling cutoff. Remember when Obama whined that we wouldn't pay interest on treasury notes & how it would destroy our 'credit' as a nation? I think Trump would have no problem with doing that. And he'll make sure Chuck & Nancy are front-and-center taking the blame.

Now I really like that idea. They are already planning how to spend more on entitlement programs, they want to fund abortion now, as a new increase to another fund.

There is way too much partisan hatred on this site. How is anyone ever going to get anything done if there is such contempt from each side towards the other? There needs to be middle ground folks.

There is way too much partisan hatred on this site.

On this site? How about across the nation? There is no middle ground. Liberals went hard left. Many republican politicians were limp-wristed and effectively were the middle. Trump and many here have taken a strong stance for the Conservative side. I don't see a negotiation position, one side will win and one side will lose.

Brent, I challenge you, go back 200 years, and tell me what the positions of the 'left' and 'right' were back then. And compare it to today. Which party has gone off the deep end? My challenge stands.

On this site? How about across the nation? There is no middle ground. Liberals went hard left. Many republican politicians were limp-wristed and effectively were the middle. Trump and many here have taken a strong stance for the Conservative side. I don't see a negotiation position, one side will win and one side will lose.

Brent, I challenge you, go back 200 years, and tell me what the positions of the 'left' and 'right' were back then. And compare it to today. Which party has gone off the deep end? My challenge stands.
I still say the far extreme on both sides are bad for the whole.

I still say the far extreme on both sides are bad for the whole.

Brent,
You completely missed my point. The radical left is the group that has gone off the reservation. The 'far right' is about where the conservative side has been for 240 years.

Never in history had we had a party so wacked out. Well, I suppose we had the Communist party a few years back, but were they far from the current democrats?

There is way too much partisan hatred on this site. How is anyone ever going to get anything done if there is such contempt from each side towards the other? There needs to be middle ground folks.
Sorry Brent, but there can't be any middle ground when we're talking about our rights, freedom, liberties and most importantly our Constitution. The Left will never, and have never, given any ground to the conservative side. The spinless wimps in the Republican party have always given in to the Leftist Democrats in a false attempt at "working" together. That's why we're in the mess that we're in today. That and the ignorant voters who all want something for nothing and keep electing the Leftist Democrats and squishy Republicans.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if a Republican had called Obuma names like the Democrats are doing? The media would have gone crazy.

I would like to have the reactions of the media when Congressman Wilson said "you lie" at the SOTU. The media went bats. Now you call him a MRFer and it ok. That has to be archived and the Rs need it to thrown in the Ls faces

Latest posts

Back