any surprise christmas gifts

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We surprised my daughter with a free and clear cell phone. We put it under the baseboard of a gift bag, so it was a very Ralphie moment (like when he found the hidden BB Gun)....

Tired of her never having a real damn phone, so now she has one and it's just on our plan. Yeah, it's a bit enabling, but also for us, so we can all stay in touch.

I got a few cool little tidbits for my GHB/BOB though, as stocking stuffers.

My freeze drier and sewing machine which I got both early. My surprise gift was a quilted lined flannel shirt. The one I have been wearing was my hunny's old one that he outgrew. Honestly I think he got me one because he got embarrassed with me wearing his old one out in public. It has a few mended tares and a few that had no hope of mending but it sure helps keep me warm and toasty.:)

I got the book “the lost ways”. Haven’t opened it yet but have seen it for sale before. It’s about old skills and remedy’s mostly from pre electric days. Am really excited to read it. Also got a box with gold bars in it. Unfortunately they are fakes, but look really cool. I got a lot of cool things but this was the prepping oriented stuff.
54EAB886-77BC-4B70-8927-501F74AD72A7.jpeg

I got the book “the lost ways”. Haven’t opened it yet but have seen it for sale before. It’s about old skills and remedy’s mostly from pre electric days. Am really excited to read it. Also got a box with gold bars in it. Unfortunately they are fakes, but look really cool. I got a lot of cool things but this was the prepping oriented stuff.View attachment 9280
That would be my kind of book too.

Here's a gift....

Warren forming a commission to possibly run in 2020.

Her as the DNC candidate would basically assure Trump wins in 2020....LOL.

Is she going to campaign using smoke signals? :D

Mitt Romney is going to be another Flake. He wrote the op-ed before the Senior members passed out the Freshmen positions. He may have shown his colors a little too soon

Got an Itarget Pro. Now I can practice my aim and handgun technique in the comfort of my living room. Only problem is my phone can't download the app. Headed to the Verizon store tomorrow.

Well went to Verizon and they tried to sell me a new phone. Game cost $90 and the phone would have been $150. I declined their kind offer and went back home. Spent a couple more hours playing with the phone and I now have the app downloaded. So screw Verizon. As soon a family leave (Step Daughter and son visiting for two weeks) I will break out the game and start practicing my draw and aim.

Latest posts

Back