Christmas 2020

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201227_124001.jpg

20201227_124001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My son got me a trail cam for Christmas. I set it up at the junction of 3 trails. Looking forward to seeing whats moving around.
[/QUO

Some one stole mine off a tree. They left the tree stand. I got some funny pics of turkeys, possums, deer and racoon. Big shiny eyes.

You must be feeling better. I'm very happy for you and your wife.
Yeah. We're doing pretty good now.
The kids left this morning. Its always sad to see them go. But our grand daughter is going to stay with us for a couple of weeks. We're up in the fur shed now working on tanning some muskrat pelts that she helped me catch.

Teach her well. . . I can only wish I was there looking over your shoulder too.
Yeah. My fur shed looks like a small cabin in the woods. Got the wood stove going. I like hanging out up here now that we're almost back to normal health.
I'm taking the grand girl out tomorrow and setting some coyote and ermine traps.

My wife has always wanted a Victorian dollhouse as a hobby. She is such a tightwad that she would never spend that kind of money on something that frivolous for herself.....So I bought her one. The damn thing is over 3 feet tall!!!!... Anyway she is in the clouds now....Bought it assembled... no way I was going to tackle it.
80e8ff0ff58515f04f5a1552f0bb5ecc.image.660x550.gif

Last edited:
My wife has always wanted a Victorian dollhouse as a hobby. She is such a tightwad that she would never spend that kind of money on something that frivolous for herself.....So I bought her one. The damn thing is over 3 feet tall!!!!... Anyway she is in the clouds now....Bought it assembled... no way I was going to tackle it.View attachment 11768
She'll have fun working on that! I thought about getting one but thought I would let the granddaughters get a little older before getting one.

She'll have fun working on that! I thought about getting one but thought I would let the granddaughters get a little older before getting one.

Ohhhh.. no way in h*** she will let our grands get within two rooms of this thing šŸ˜‚ I recommended she convert one of the upstairs bedrooms to a hobby room for her, but she is resisting that for now. I don't know where we will put it as long as it isn't in my den. We haven't got it home yet from my daughter's house because it wont fit in the Tahoe. We are waiting for a friend to get back in town so we can borrow his cargo trailer for transport.

Should keep her busy and out of the nightclubs for awhile :p

Latest posts

Back