White Privilege

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is sooooooooooo true, our police will NOT turn out for,,,

Burglarys (unless suspect is still in property)
Theft
Theft OF vehicles (GTA)
Theft FROM vehicles
Trespass
Shoplifting
Begging
Vandalism
Grafitti
Theft from garages
Theft from sheds
Theft from greenhouses
Theft from workshops
Theft of Garden furnature
Theft of Agricultural Equipment
Theft of Red Diesel
Poaching (Fish, Birds or Animals)
Online Fraud
Banking or credit card fraud.

But as Paul says, Say anything UNPC about ethnics, gays, weirdos, or Islam and they will kick in your front door immediately.

If you look at forums where they talk about raising chickens, there is the problem with some protected predator birds (hawks, vultures...). People talk about SSS. Shoot, Shovel, Shut up. If you are losing a lot of birds to said predator... shoot the bird, bury the evidence, and never tell anyone. I suppose the exact same SSS method can work for criminals. If the police won't show up to address the original crime, why would you bother involving them with the problem resolution?

Just don't repeat one fellow's mistake. He shot an American Bald Eagle. Didn't notice that it had a GPS tracker. Oops, they came on his property & found the remains! Maybe this is a good reason to avoid Bill Gate's chipping of people?

British Police have become ultra p.c. and no longer do what they are supposed to do, i.e. protect people and property.
they gave up STOPPING crimes long, long ago and as for SOLVING crime that's in the low percentages, mostly they just record a crime, if they can be bothered, and quietly close the book on it.

British Police have become ultra p.c. and no longer do what they are supposed to do, i.e. protect people and property.
they gave up STOPPING crimes long, long ago and as for SOLVING crime that's in the low percentages, mostly they just record a crime, if they can be bothered, and quietly close the book on it.
And that is exactly where our country is heading. . . Wake up people! Learn from other countries past mistakes.

Fortunately we have decentralized police with autonomous local, county and state levels of law enforcement. That makes it impossible to neuter all of them at once. Of course if Creepy Joe gets his way, then they will be centralized and more controllable. I don't see that EVER happening, not without repealing the Constitution first.

Saw this interview and it is the most disturbing thing to see. These people do not have any concept of what fear of your life means. That is why they throw the word privilege like nothing. They themselves don't even know what they mean. Just sad times.

we have COUNTY Police forces, i.e. Devon & Cornwall, Avon & Somerset, etc.etc.
Under the auspices of the HMICFRS and the Police Act of 1996.
All territorial police in England and Wales have jurisdiction throughout in England and Wales.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1996/16/section/30
Part 1, Section 30, of the Police Act of 1996
Jurisdiction of constables.
1)A member of a police force shall have all the powers and privileges of a constable throughout England and Wales and the adjacent United Kingdom waters.
F1(2)A special constable shall have all the powers and privileges of a constable throughout England and Wales and the adjacent United Kingdom waters.]

Local police forces here have limited jurisdiction. City police only in their city, sheriffs only in their county, state police only in their state. A policeman from New York is just a citizen in Georgia with no police authority.

Last edited:
Police DONT come out for burglary over here, they just give you a Crime Number for your insurance company.
they don't come out for shoplifting either.
BUT make a derogatory remark about a black or Asian person, even as a joke, and they'll be hammering on YOUR door fast enough.

Where you from? you're not in Cali are you? lol, because that sounds like something they do here.

That they don’t care about muslim crime is Very obvious! With white teen girls getting gang raped for YEARS and they did nothing!! The reason that they ended up giving was, “they didn’t want to turn the British people against them...or something to that wording.

Well that is good to hear. So why the abandonment of their duties?

Because they have been forced and brauinwashed by the liberal left to be politically correct, diverse, inclusive, multi cultural sensistive to gender dysphoria, gay proud, touch feely, tolerent, considerate of minority needs. Thats why the London Met Police has 900 officers focused soley on online hate crime such as saying bad things about blacks, asians, muslims, transexuals paaedos, groomers, immigrants etc. We have watched memorial , cars, shops, businesses trasdhed by BLM and Antifa, but the only arrests so far is people making discriminatory comments about the destructive and cri minal habits of the minorities.

Laugh if you wish but I can see the very same thing happening in the US. Wont be long before the police will NEVER pull black or hispanics because to do so is career ending suicide.

Because they have been forced and brauinwashed by the liberal left to be politically correct, diverse, inclusive, multi cultural sensistive to gender dysphoria, gay proud, touch feely, tolerent, considerate of minority needs. Thats why the London Met Police has 900 officers focused soley on online hate crime such as saying bad things about blacks, asians, muslims, transexuals paaedos, groomers, immigrants etc. We have watched memorial , cars, shops, businesses trasdhed by BLM and Antifa, but the only arrests so far is people making discriminatory comments about the destructive and cri minal habits of the minorities.

Laugh if you wish but I can see the very same thing happening in the US. Wont be long before the police will NEVER pull black or hispanics because to do so is career ending suicide.

You won’t get a laugh from me. We are getting very close to exactly that here! Example. Tom Arnold threatens to kill Trump supporters he also threatened to kill the President several times. What did Twitter do? Left it up. He then said something bad about Diamond and Silk (Conservative Black Women who do a great job of telling it like it is), Twitter deleted that tweet FAST and slapped his hands!

1646357260244.png

Latest posts

Back