WTF!?!? Minneapolis is so F*****, Sending medics instead of cops to incidents

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this happened during curfew time, then they were right to do it imo. Those who were parked there during a city wide curfew and in light of the mass destruction that was going ,were no doubt looters and people burning shit to the ground. People not involved in criminal activity were in their homes. This was basically a war going on with the lives and properties of innocent people and the police under massive assault .They burned the damn police station down.

No, I disagree. No one was in the vehicles and many where on private property. They still need to be acting in there lawful role and must be pursuing the arrest of a criminal suspect. They should be liable for all damages and charged criminally accordingly.

I can understand the the police and how they are feeling BUT and that is a big damm but, they do not get a free pass to vandalize property. They need to be arrested and removed from the police force. If they had legal cause to be concerned, they could have had the vehicles towed. One wrong or many wrongs do not grant police officers the right to violate the law. This if from a solid police supporter.

Last edited:
If this happened during curfew time, then they were right to do it imo. Those who were parked there during a city wide curfew and in light of the mass destruction that was on ,were no doubt looters and people burning shit to the ground.
Star Tribune reporter Chris Serres, and producer Andrew Kimmel, legally there as members of the press, were among those whose tires were slashed.

Afraid I don’t recognize this country anymore . Defunding the police? Just don’t have too much to say about that. All I know is I’m going to be doing some praying . My prayers are with Trump as well he’ll need a miracle to pull this election off. Although I fear even if he does it will just delay the inevitable. This younger generation appears to know what it wants and the moment they Learn to step in uniform this country as we know it is gone. I wish the church would have a bigger voice in this matter. Sadly they seem to have fallen silent . As have most .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afraid I don’t recognize this country anymore . Defunding the police? Just don’t have too much to say about that. All I know is I’m going to be doing some praying . My prayers are with Trump as well he’ll need a miracle to pull this election off. Although I fear even if he does it will just delay the inevitable. This younger generation appears to know what it wants and the moment they Learn to step in uniform this country as we know it is gone. I wish the church would have a bigger voice in this matter. Sadly they seem to have fallen silent . As have most .

Then pray to Samuel Colt or John Browning cos they are more likely to help you.

if you get a chance watch it.
Soros Take Over of Police = Death Camps

Oh my! This goes right along with other evidence against Soros and company on their plans to put us all UNDER THEM. When that is done, we won’t have any freedom. We will look like China and Venezuela! Say something against the DICTATORS? You end up dead. No trial.

Bill Gates and a few others will make absolutely sure to kill off millions, if not a couple billion so they can hit their goal of low population worldwide!

As pointed out, there isn’t a single segment of our news, big business, government and education that hasn’t been corrupted and Bought Off!

The school systems are turning out dumb lemmings that are unable to think for themselves.

Exactly like they want them! I remember when high school through college the teachers and profs would encourage self analysis and thought. Would encourage debates on any issue. Now? The Conservative voice has been ordered closed on campuses and in classses!

Exactly like they want them! I remember when high school through college the teachers and profs would encourage self analysis and thought. Would encourage debates on any issue. Now? The Conservative voice has been ordered closed on campuses and in classses!
Wow so true so true I remember debating economic policies in front of the class in groups in macroeconomics and micro lol imagine that now

Latest posts

Back