White Privilege

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow! Minneapolis City Council President Says Calling the Police on Burglars “Comes from a Place of Privilege

upload_2020-6-8_16-12-43.jpeg

The wild proposal would invest in “community-led public safety” instead of police officers.

“We are here today because George Floyd was killed by the Minneapolis Police Department. We are also here because, here in Minneapolis and in cities across the United States, it is clear that our existing system of policing and public safety isn’t working for so many of our neighbors,” Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender said in a written statement Sunday, obtained by the Appeal. “Our efforts at incremental reform have failed.”

CAMEROTA: "What if in the middle of the night my home is broken into. Who do I call?"

BENDER: "Yes, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors. And I know — and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege."

Wow! Minneapolis City Council President Says Calling the Police on Burglars “Comes from a Place of Privilege

View attachment 10455

The wild proposal would invest in “community-led public safety” instead of police officers.

“We are here today because George Floyd was killed by the Minneapolis Police Department. We are also here because, here in Minneapolis and in cities across the United States, it is clear that our existing system of policing and public safety isn’t working for so many of our neighbors,” Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender said in a written statement Sunday, obtained by the Appeal. “Our efforts at incremental reform have failed.”

CAMEROTA: "What if in the middle of the night my home is broken into. Who do I call?"

BENDER: "Yes, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors. And I know — and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege."

She never really answers what people are going to do.

Because, they are clueless.

WTFH she's F***king stupid take away the police and anarchy takes over then when her house gets robbed or burnt and she or her daughter's if she has any get raped then she will be the first one to say that they need police protection
Ah no you are wrong, She being a Dem Politician she will use the tax payers money to pay for armed protection 24/7 for her and her family.

She never really answers what people are going to do.

Because, they are clueless.

There is talk that the Black Panthers, BLM and other black groups (I kid you not) are going to take the place of police. They are partnering with ISLAM and going to take over the streets. BLM is right now forming a MILITARY training strategy and has actual Special Ops people helping them. Someone has already funded it.

Biden has said he wants the Federal Government to take control of ALL policing nationwide! Remember when O’asswipe said he was going to create a fighting force as well equipped and trained as the military?

Last edited:
There is talk that the Black Panthers, BLM and other black groups (I kid you not) are going to take the place of police. They are partnering with ISLAM and going to take over the streets. BLM is right now forming a MILITARY training strategy and has actual Special Ops people helping them. Someone has already funded it.

Biden has said he wants the Federal Government to take control of ALL policing nationwide! Remember when O’asswipe stayed he was going to create a fighting force as well equipped and trained as the military?

I have told everyone, a war is coming. Get more ammo!

Speaking of guns. I just read about the 4th or 5th attorney either fire ing or shooting a White Citizen. This one is in Colorado and just straight up pulled a gun and shot the poor guy in his head! The guy was trying to get through a 4 way stop and there were about 8 protesters so he was literally crawling! The man is on life support.

I'm not sure how they can say its a privilege. . . We pay taxes for that police protection. But yet yet so many dont pay taxes. I guess they can call it a privilege.

Solid point Danilgrl! Unfortunately, libs aren’t very smart...especially when they are blaming whites for something. The last I checked a “privilege “ is something someone else has or receives that others can’t. Since when do the police reject 911 calls from blacks?

Police DONT come out for burglary over here, they just give you a Crime Number for your insurance company.
they don't come out for shoplifting either.
BUT make a derogatory remark about a black or Asian person, even as a joke, and they'll be hammering on YOUR door fast enough.

Does everyone on here understand why they show up for crap like that and not for what their JOB actually is? It is the big money behind the politicians PUSHING for One World Government. They are bringing in these 3rd worlders to cause chaos and make it easier when they launch the final steps to take over.

Police DONT come out for burglary over here, they just give you a Crime Number for your insurance company.
they don't come out for shoplifting either.
BUT make a derogatory remark about a black or Asian person, even as a joke, and they'll be hammering on YOUR door fast enough.
That is sooooooooooo true, our police will NOT turn out for,,,

Burglarys (unless suspect is still in property)
Theft
Theft OF vehicles (GTA)
Theft FROM vehicles
Trespass
Shoplifting
Begging
Vandalism
Grafitti
Theft from garages
Theft from sheds
Theft from greenhouses
Theft from workshops
Theft of Garden furnature
Theft of Agricultural Equipment
Theft of Red Diesel
Poaching (Fish, Birds or Animals)
Online Fraud
Banking or credit card fraud.

But as Paul says, Say anything UNPC about ethnics, gays, weirdos, or Islam and they will kick in your front door immediately.

Does everyone on here understand why they show up for crap like that and not for what their JOB actually is? It is the big money behind the politicians PUSHING for One World Government. They are bringing in these 3rd worlders to cause chaos and make it easier when they launch the final steps to take over.

Nup not since the police became politicised by the left, aided and abetted by many corrupt mayors and police chiefs.

Latest posts

Back