WTF!?!? Minneapolis is so F*****, Sending medics instead of cops to incidents

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMasen

A True Doomsday Prepper
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-city-council-vows-to-dismantle-police-department

Har Har Har Har Har Har Har Har Har Har Har Har, Minneapolis is oh so F******, They are going to dismantel the police force and replace it with a more holistic, compassionate law eneforcement agency.

THIS IS A CHARTER FOR CRIMINALS AND ANARCHISTS, If you live there get out NOW.The lunatics have taken over Minneapolis

Fox News

Members of the Minneapolis City Council pledged to “dismantle” the city’s police department in the wake of worldwide protests over the killing of George Floyd.

Council President Lisa Bender joined several other members in promises to drastically change how public safety is upheld in the city.

“We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety,” Bender tweeted.

Bender Joined colleagues like Jeremiah Ellison, who said reforms to the department are not enough.

“And when we’re done, we’re not simply gonna glue [the department] back together,” tweeted Jeremiah Ellison. “We are going to dramatically rethink how we approach public safety and emergency response.”

At least two other members of the 13-person body have also endorsed drastic changes to policing in the city after Floyd died when Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck during an arrest on Memorial Day. Chauvin and the three other officers assisting in the arrest have been fired and charged with felonies.

Bender told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that she envisions replacing a traditional police department with a broader, more holistic public safety department geared toward violence prevention and community services. Social workers or medics could respond to situations once handled by police, she said.

So what I forecast is thus. Anarchy and chaos in Minneapolis when the cops are emasculated , the criminals and the black community will KNOW there is little or no chance of them being arrested or charged for commiting crimes by uniformed Social Workers or Medics. Minneapolis will become Anarcheopolis .

BUT it also means that violence disposed criminals can roam far and wide across the state to commit seerious crimes in surrounding communities, and providing they get back inside Minneapolis city limits they are going to get away with what ever they want.

This will only be the start as other Dem controlled cities go the same way, THEN when anarchy and chaos run riot in these dysfunctional dystopian cities, they will then demand billions of dollars in bailouts from the Federal government to help fix the chaos THEY created but WILL blame Trump and the GOP for.

Results so far Anarchists / Antia/ BLM/ Nation of Islam / Democrats 1 -- 0 Republicans and Patriots

May I humbly and very respectfully suggest to my dear American friends that you consider the following analogy " For EVIL to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing . You NEED to be making your elected representatives lives HELL with E mails, phone calls, petitions etc Wanna see what the US will look like if this continues just look at Venezuela.

And the denizens of these wonderful democrat controlled cities and states MUST UNDERSTAND that what the left WILL SAY is " And to make our kinder, gentler police service more effective, we WILL take your guns as only the police will need them".

sending a couple of medics to atend a robbery or murder?? don't see that happening..little me would refuse on the spot, heck I'm trained to take care of the sick not to take care of some one wielding a gun..

So what I forecast is thus. Anarchy and chaos in Minneapolis when the cops are emasculated , the criminals and the black community will KNOW there is little or no chance of them being arrested or charged for commiting crimes by uniformed Social Workers or Medics. Minneapolis will become Anarcheopolis .

BUT it also means that violence disposed criminals can roam far and wide across the state to commit seerious crimes in surrounding communities, and providing they get back inside Minneapolis city limits they are going to get away with what ever they want.

This will only be the start as other Dem controlled cities go the same way, THEN when anarchy and chaos run riot in these dysfunctional dystopian cities, they will then demand billions of dollars in bailouts from the Federal government to help fix the chaos THEY created but WILL blame Trump and the GOP for.

Results so far Anarchists / Antia/ BLM/ Nation of Islam / Democrats 1 -- 0 Republicans and Patriots

May I humbly and very respectfully suggest to my dear American friends that you consider the following analogy " For EVIL to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing . You NEED to be making your elected representatives lives HELL with E mails, phone calls, petitions etc Wanna see what the US will look like if this continues just look at Venezuela.

This should put fear in the heart of any non-criminal American. The money and hand behind the violence in America is pushing to bring us all down.

sending a couple of medics to atend a robbery or murder?? don't see that happening..little me would refuse on the spot, heck I'm trained to take care of the sick not to take care of some one wielding a gun..

It’s beyond thinkable to send paramedics into these situations. In my family we have a couple paramedics in Chicago. The one is also a military guy and would do better, but without weapons and police backup no one has a chance of surviving!

LET that state fall and burn to the ground. JUST like, CA, Chicago, Michigan and NY!!!!

You said it! With LA removing the funding for police officers they will get the exact result of Minneapolis. These cities will FALL and burn into utter destruction. Every decent American needs to get out now! Hell is coming.

time to get out,,,I did in 2004 it was the best move I ever made,,,little crime and nothing here to draw minorities in a small slice of heaven ,,,,,,SHARP COUNTY ARKANSAS
Not your wisest post mon ami, Sharp county is now likely to see an influx of lefties and dems fleeing the shitstorm they created.

WTF Minnesota? Minnesota State Police and Sheriffs Deputies slashed all the tires on every car in a K-Mart Parking lot. And they admit it, unapologetically - Supposedly to protect the public...

I'm starting to think think there is something seriously F'd up with Minnesota Law Enforcement.

https://www.startribune.com/officer...parked-during-mpls-protests-unrest/571105692/
Officers slashed tires on vehicles parked amid Minneapolis protests, unrest
State Patrol and Anoka County deputies acknowledged targeting vehicles. Dozens were damaged.
Two law enforcement agencies acknowledged Monday that officers patrolling Minneapolis during the height of recent protests knifed the tires of numerous vehicles parked and unoccupied in at least two locations in the midst of the unrest.
Video and photo images posted on the news outlet Mother Jones show officers in military-style uniforms puncturing tires in the Kmart parking lot at Lake Street and Nicollet Avenue on May 30.
Images from S. Washington Avenue at Interstate 35W, also showed officers with knives deflating the tires of two unoccupied cars with repeated jabs on May 31. Department of Public Safety spokesman Bruce Gordon confirmed that tires were cut in “a few locations.”

“State Patrol troopers strategically deflated tires ... in order to stop behaviors such as vehicles driving dangerously and at high speeds in and around protesters and law enforcement,” Gordon said.

If this happened during curfew time, then they were right to do it imo. Those who were parked there during a city wide curfew and in light of the mass destruction that was on ,were no doubt looters and people burning shit to the ground. People not involved in criminal activity were in their homes. This was basically a war going on with the lives and properties of innocent people and the police under massive assault .They burned the damn police station down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back