What greece

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because correlation does not equal causation, we present the following with no comment other than to note that according to Goldman's estimates (shown below), Alpha Bank, which has announced that web banking will "operate with limited functionality" over the weekend, happens to have the smallest ELA buffer of the four major Greek banks.

And of course, Greek PM Alexis Tsipras has just called for a referendum on euro membership to be held next Sunday.

Draw your own conclusions.

CollateralBuffer.png

From Kathimerini:

Notice decreased function of the service Alpha Web Banking for the weekend issued by the bank, tufting scenarios in view of the Eurogroup Saturday.

Specifically, the communication states: From Saturday 06.27.2015 at 11:30 am to Monday 29/06/2015 at 8:00 am through the Alpha Web Banking there will be possibilities: Information on the balances and accounts and cards movements. Registration of orders on transfer of funds at a later date (will not be direct transfers executed). Registration of orders on payments dated 29/6 or higher . Enter orders for transfers to other banks dated 30/6 or later. The transfer orders will be registered for Sunday 28/06/2015, will be performed on Monday 29/06/2015.

And meanwhile, at the ATMs (via Protothema):

ATMLine_0.png

ATMLines_0.png

ATMLines3_0.png

ATMLines2_0.png

Photo: Long cues at #Greek ATM's after announcement of referendum - @MakridisAkis pic.twitter.com/InrhjHt1Vr

had we done the Greek way here,we would be knee deep in poo,would have been already....have no sympathy for that country..sorry,can't find it..must have gone to another galaxy..far far away..

I do feel for them, as my country is just as broke, but we are too dumb to realize it yet. I fear that uncontrolled inflation is just around the corner for us.

my biggest SHTF situation has always been economic collapse. . . be interesting on how Greece will react over the next few weeks.

Here is some other things to think about with Greece. 1 They are a member of nato. 2 Greece government has already started talking to Russia (as predicted) which Russia is NOT a member of nato. When Greece defaults (not IF) they will then exit the Euro, and turn to Russia for help(Also as predeicted). The Fed/IMF, US Fed Gov, and British Parliament will not stand for that. As German Chancellor Angela Merkel has shown. Other Euro zone Countries will also default leading to a euro exit. As I have said in another post. This will cause the whole eurozone to collapse which will eventually spread here in the US, as well as other Countries. People in Greece are already starting to withdraw all their money out of the banks. Now the Greece Gov is putting limitations on cash withdraws. The banks will not be open on Monday (bank holiday), and will start the bank runs (bail-ins) also as predicted. It happened in Cyprus which was a test run to see how it would it turn out. Eventually the same will happen (USA) here (October/September) . You do not have to believe me. The proof is in plain site. All this is the BIG plan to bring forth the New world order. As I have said in the past. Sometime in 2016 Canada/USA/Mexico will become one nation then South America will also join forming the North American Union with the new currency, UN controlled Government with Obama at the HELM in the UN.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11704054/Greek-crisis-live-blog-as-it-happens.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...banks-and-drain-atms-after-tsipras-calls-vote

EDIT: The North American Union may not happen in 2016, but it will happen sometime between 2016 - 2018.

Last edited:
Greece; a beautiful country where you got paid extra for coming on time to work...hairdresses could retire at the age of 50...train operators and staff got paid extra for washing hands,when at work....with things like this,no wonder it's ;no money left....

And just as I said, what happens in Greece will make it's way to America. Puerto Rico is about to do the same as Greece.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...ernor-says-debts-are-not-payable-refus?page=3

Get ready, because hell on earth is NOW knocking on our door steps. If the economy was going to crash at 12:00 am MIDNIGHT. It is now 11:59 pm. All the years we have been talking about this, and preparing for is about to happen. Time to make those final preps. Forget about worrying over a flag, that is the VERY VERY least of our problems that we face. God bless you all brothers and sisters. May God keep you safe.

I think you're right on the money, except that Obama won't be around to helm it. I doubt it would even be during the next presidency, but the one right after? Pretty likely.

I think you're right on the money, except that Obama won't be around to helm it. I doubt it would even be during the next presidency, but the one right after? Pretty likely.

You might be right, I have heard/read that it is possible they will kill Obama. It might just be Killary Clinton. Or possibly Jeb Bush. Only time will tell.

If during the next presidency, will be Hillary.

Said it before, and will say it again. In the end, it will be Hillary/Castro vs. Bush/Rubio, and Hillary will win it.

Not that I'm voting for either of them....

No need to remove Obama, he's always done as he's told.

I'd love to be wrong, but common sense just tells me this can't go any other way.

The Dems have long known Hillary is their gal to lose....and the GOP knows Bush is the only serious contender they have to run against her. Obama's re-election cemented the importance of the Hispanic vote, and Hillary will use her long time pal Castro for this, while Bush will use golden boy Rubio for the same purpose.

Then, add in the novelty of electing the first female president, and the outcome isn't difficult to predict.

I'd love to be wrong, but common sense just tells me this can't go any other way.

The Dems have long known Hillary is their gal to lose....and the GOP knows Bush is the only serious contender they have to run against her. Obama's re-election cemented the importance of the Hispanic vote, and Hillary will use her long time pal Castro for this, while Bush will use golden boy Rubio for the same purpose.

Then, add in the novelty of electing the first female president, and the outcome isn't difficult to predict.
You're dead right. I don't think it will even be a close race for jeb. I think Hillary will take it by 65%. I just wish there was a third option, but don't feel any other party even stands a chance at winning just now.

I just wish there was a third option, but don't feel any other party even stands a chance at winning just now.

There are other options, just not ones the public will choose. At least Trump should make for an interesting convention (if he makes it that far)....

BTW: What happened to the quote tool? (I know the BBC code for it, but just curious).

Latest posts

Back