wazzzzzzup, Thanks for Havin me!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the warm Welcome, and the breakdown. Your right...radiation would suck but having my credit wiped would be very cool!! I could see how that would cause some panick.
the big problem really, is that it would also wipe out all sorts of records too, as everything is on computer or digital nowadays.
like social security numbers, medical records, dental (hard to identify homicides), etc etc.
like putting a huge magnet over the USA computer systems.
although i believe they'd be able to reboot the electricity, unless someone backed up their files onna disc, all would be lost............. enter the Havoc (SHTF big time lol), as this would also mean no security systems, no police brodband to call for back-up, no 911 emergency calls etc etc, its a long list if you think of all yhat can be wiped with a magnet, and take away all electricity. total chaos.

Thanks for the warm Welcome, and the breakdown. Your right...radiation would suck but having my credit wiped would be very cool!! I could see how that would cause some panick.
I think most people these days would like to see Equifax, Trans Union, and other credit companies get wiped out.

Latest posts

Back