I'm Homeless and New Here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnPreppedHomeless

Reaction score
So like the show Young and the Restless.

I'm the Young and the Homeless LOLOL

Just trying to make a joke. Hope I made someone laugh.

So I'm new here. I'm a young adult. Well built and strong. It's actually pretty ironic and funny cause I was never homeless and I've been homeless now for over like 3 months now.

This might sound crazy but, I sorta like living in no house. Cause i'm never comfortable with myself while being homeless/having any shelter. So i'm pretty much always aware and on my toes 24/7. No i'm not crazy but, I think me becoming homeless was almost a blessing in disguise...

It's really prepared me mentally and physically for what's about to happen in the world. I've been thinking for awhile now and searching. Who can I trust? Or what do Should I do?

Cause I'm in the worst possible place to be. Southern California. I'm homeless and alone. The only benefit I have is I have unemployment income.

I honestly feel like we're coming to a huge disaster here pretty soon here. Foreclosure moratorium ends June 30th. I mean all these articles you see every single freakin day or just absolutely nuts. I mean lets all be honest here and think rational. And I think every single one of you are rational thinkers. We have never seen this much chaos in the world EVER. 2020 and 2021. I mean, the amount of killings, murders, etc etc etc. I mean I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. The world is just going insane right now.

I know this is a lot for a greeting post. But I have so much to say that's on my mind and the fact that I don't talk to anyone this is my way of expressing myself.

Now on to the question I have for you guys. What do I do? and Where should I relocate too? I mean what do you do as a homeless prepper. I honestly feel like I need some type of support. As in meeting some new people. But everyone I meet in life or have met in life. Are horrible.

Let's see now, you are young, healthy, strong, you are in Southern California and you are living off the dole. What is wrong with this picture? Solutions (for me).

1. Leave California
2. Where ever you go, get a job.
3. Young, able, single people who complain about having to support themselves are disgusting so lose that look.

Let's see now, you are young, healthy, strong, you are in Southern California and you are living off the dole. What is wrong with this picture? Solutions (for me).

1. Leave California
2. Where ever you go, get a job.
3. Young, able, single people who complain about having to support themselves are disgusting so lose that look.

I don't mean to come off like that at all. I am perfectly fine with having to support myself. Sorry If I came off that way. I just mean like I'm sorta like a lone wolf. I mean I'm perfectly fine with staying as a lone wolf. But, it gets pretty lonely sometimes lol. I'm talking about intimate relationships but, people that you can trust in life, that's what i'm talking about. Cause I'm sure you might have one or two people you can trust i'm assuming.

I don't mean to come off like that at all. I am perfectly fine with having to support myself. Sorry If I came off that way. I just mean like I'm sorta like a lone wolf. I mean I'm perfectly fine with staying as a lone wolf. But, it gets pretty lonely sometimes lol. I'm talking about intimate relationships but, people that you can trust in life, that's what i'm talking about. Cause I'm sure you might have one or two people you can trust i'm assuming.

In processing your two posts on this tread, there is an inconsistency. You said you didn't have a drug or alcohol problem. The author of this post clearly does.

If you're perfectly fine with supporting yourself, then why aren't you? Being without a home and the renter's moratorium is not an issue with any of us here. Preppers try to live out of the system as much as possible, because many of us believe the system is going to crash. You don't sound like you're prepared for anything. If you're looking for a cheap state to live in, I'd say California is not it. Go somewhere if you want, but the freebies are not going to be as good as the free money you're getting now.

So I'm new here. I'm a young adult. Well built and strong. It's actually pretty ironic and funny cause I was never homeless and I've been homeless now for over like 3 months now.

This might sound crazy but, I sorta like living in no house. Cause i'm never comfortable with myself while being homeless/having any shelter. So i'm pretty much always aware and on my toes 24/7. No i'm not crazy but, I think me becoming homeless was almost a blessing in disguise...

It's really prepared me mentally and physically for what's about to happen in the world. I've been thinking for awhile now and searching. Who can I trust? Or what do Should I do?

Cause I'm in the worst possible place to be. Southern California. I'm homeless and alone. The only benefit I have is I have unemployment income.

I honestly feel like we're coming to a huge disaster here pretty soon here. Foreclosure moratorium ends June 30th. I mean all these articles you see every single freakin day or just absolutely nuts. I mean lets all be honest here and think rational. And I think every single one of you are rational thinkers. We have never seen this much chaos in the world EVER. 2020 and 2021. I mean, the amount of killings, murders, etc etc etc. I mean I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. The world is just going insane right now.

I know this is a lot for a greeting post. But I have so much to say that's on my mind and the fact that I don't talk to anyone this is my way of expressing myself.

Now on to the question I have for you guys. What do I do? and Where should I relocate too? I mean what do you do as a homeless prepper. I honestly feel like I need some type of support. As in meeting some new people. But everyone I meet in life or have met in life. Are horrible.
What to do. You be some young at 22 . You not have mother & father or relatives ? A family home is always a safe haven for most. You did mention a thousand dollar in your other post. That be enough to get you safely home.

107320-full.jpg

Save your money, man. Save your money too. A hit single don't last very long. Maybe get Gov Newsome to buy you a ticket to the Emerald Triangle. Get a job trimming for cash under the table. Then, get someone else to pay you to watch their crops at night while you sleep in their field. Keep stacking your coins and make a real escape plan.

Since you're single, you should be able to save a large portion of your income. You're flexible enough to be able to move around and find a job that you maybe even like that hopefully pays well. A job, home, and vehicle are the foundations for prepping. Once they are accomplished, you just keep building. Just stay away from the booze and drugs, since they'll steal your soul.

Clean up, get a haircut and get a job. And learn how to speak like an adult. I mean, quit saying "I mean" in every sentence. I mean it makes you sound like a juvenile.

Reading some threads makes you feel like your head is being pushed through a pile of dung. When I was young and fit I didn't complain about anything.

All those millennials who spend their youth smoking pot, drinking craft beer and upgrading iphones every year. One day they wake up and realize they are 30! They look around, see they have nothing, and start blaming the boomer generation for stealing their future.

All the free s**t is exactly why USA is crumbling under our feet, I see it everyday here in South Carolina , I was in walmart last night and the lady in the checkout line in front of me had two buggies full of stuff. One buggy was charged on en EBT card and the second one was paid for with a phat roll of cash, as I was leaving the parking lot I saw her getting into a 2021 Chevy Tahoe . She had her son with her and he had on a $250.00 pair of Nike shoes, The government assistance programs are a joke that most have found out how to manipulate with ease.

If it does no good to be mad at people like that, we might as well feel sorry for them. They are precisely the people that will fall apart when SHTF

Latest posts

Back