wazzzzzzup, Thanks for Havin me!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

survivalist

Reaction score
Wazzzzzzup!!!! My Name is Bill, and I'm from New Jersey. I'm new to prepping, but have always had it in the back of my mind. Ever since I was little, I was always facinated by fall out shelters, I guess thats what got it stuck in my mind....what if?? A little about me...I'm a workaholic ( good for nothin if shtf) , I am an offshore Powerboat racer ( if you don't know what that is...It's racing cigarette offshore boats in the ocean) , I love to hunt, four wheel,and have a good time! I have a great sense of humor, so I may pop a couple of jokes out on threads, but mean no disrespect.

Wazzzzzzup!!!! My Name is Bill, and I'm from New Jersey. I'm new to prepping, but have always had it in the back of my mind. Ever since I was little, I was always facinated by fall out shelters, I guess thats what got it stuck in my mind....what if?? A little about me...I'm a workaholic ( good for nothin if shtf) , I am an offshore Powerboat racer ( if you don't know what that is...It's racing cigarette offshore boats in the ocean) , I love to hunt, four wheel,and have a good time! I have a great sense of humor, so I may pop a couple of jokes out on threads, but mean no disrespect.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Feel free to crack jokes! I am all for humor!

The End of the world maaaan!!! Lol J/k I'm thinkin...there are gonna be really bad storms which will ruin all the cannibas plants, the world is gonna go haywire!! Lol ok seriously now...Nothing in particular I am defidently watching for an economic collapse, and am a little concerned about the fault line right off the east coast. I dont think we are prepared for an e??arthquake, then tidal wave??

The End of the world maaaan!!! Lol J/k I'm thinkin...there are gonna be really bad storms which will ruin all the cannibas plants, the world is gonna go haywire!! Lol ok seriously now...Nothing in particular I am defidently watching for an economic collapse, and am a little concerned about the fault line right off the east coast. I dont think we are prepared for an e??arthquake, then tidal wave??
I prepare for quakes, economic collapse and to a lesser degree EMP. Earthquakes, though, are my primary. We had on last night about 15 or so miles from me.
It was a 4.4 magnitude. A pretty small one.

I defidently understand your quake situation!! I am trying to learn about emp I really dont know too much about that, I first heard of it on doomsday preppers. With this economy.....I can believe anything!! I watched my family business collapse after 65 years, just closed my own business down, and waiting to see what happens with economy.

I defidently understand your quake situation!! I am trying to learn about emp I really dont know too much about that, I first heard of it on doomsday preppers. With this economy.....I can believe anything!! I watched my family business collapse after 65 years, just closed my own business down, and waiting to see what happens with economy.
sorry to hear your business had to be closed down. I too lost a business. Mine was a trucking company.
Ps glad everything is ok, and you only had a small one last night
as am I. I have been in a couple of big ones. like Northridge.

Sorry to hear about your business. I was in the furniture biz we are very close in what happens with the economy.

Still have any trucks? My delivery guy buys delivery trucks and then brings them down to guatamala and sells them, he says oldolder trucks are like gold and gets paid big money for them. A little fyi from one guy to another. At least your over there, my guy has to drive em from here to there. Lol

Still have any trucks? My delivery guy buys delivery trucks and then brings them down to guatamala and sells them, he says oldolder trucks are like gold and gets paid big money for them. A little fyi from one guy to another. At least your over there, my guy has to drive em from here to there. Lol
I drove a semi. I don't have any trucks, but I would like to try another truck company again, but not until the economy is better.

I hear ya! I'm doin the same, waiting till it gets better than I will open a mattress store, and work my way back into furniture. How did you go from that to this?? You can tell me to go s%&t in my hat if you want...I was just curious. Lol

Welcome Survivalist!

sorry i didnt welcome you earlier!

fyi:
EMP:
electric magnetic pulse

these come in various types (i think all illegal, dangerous, and on terrorist watch)
a nuke (a-bomb) creates an emp, and is said that if even a small one were to explode several miles above Kansas, it would wipe out all electricity, credit, etc through-out the usa, and thats just a small nuke.
LOL, exept for the possable radiation effects, i think id be kinda cool the credit gets wiped.

I drove a semi. I don't have any trucks, but I would like to try another truck company again, but not until the economy is better.
good luck with that.
they keep putting it off, but soon semi/tractor trailor trucks will have to put new smog gear on their trucks ranging about $15k per truck.
it was one of the main reasons (besides the economy) that my grandfather put his 2 transfer trailors outta commision, at the same time screwing me out of the diesel mechanic job.

good luck with that.
they keep putting it off, but soon semi/tractor trailor trucks will have to put new smog gear on their trucks ranging about $15k per truck.
it was one of the main reasons (besides the economy) that my grandfather put his 2 transfer trailors outta commision, at the same time screwing me out of the diesel mechanic job.
You mess with the trucking industry you mess with a whole bunch of people, and not just the drivers!

I hear ya! I'm doing the same, waiting till it gets better than I will open a mattress store, and work my way back into furniture. How did you go from that to this?? You can tell me to go s%&t in my hat if you want...I was just curious. Lol
I just saw a need at the time for people concerned about protecting themselves and their families should have a little corner on the web they could share ideas and learn from one another.

You mess with the trucking industry you mess with a whole bunch of people, and not just the drivers!
very true, however their doing it anyway. from what i hear though, "dock" truck drivers (even self owned) will get a free instalation from the government.
as a driver yourself, you know they always screw truck owners over, exspecially the little guy.
last i remember, my grandfather was payen like $500 every quarter (3 months) for registration, thats $2k a year. not to mention fines and penelties that occur from the DOT, that comb trucks with a fine tooth comb. every now n then you getta cool DOT person, but most of'em are A-holes.

Welcome Survivalist!

sorry i didnt welcome you earlier!

fyi:
EMP:
electric magnetic pulse

these come in various types (i think all illegal, dangerous, and on terrorist watch)
a nuke (a-bomb) creates an emp, and is said that if even a small one were to explode several miles above Kansas, it would wipe out all electricity, credit, etc through-out the usa, and thats just a small nuke.
LOL, exept for the possable radiation effects, i think id be kinda cool the credit gets wiped.

Thanks for the warm Welcome, and the breakdown. Your right...radiation would suck but having my credit wiped would be very cool!! I could see how that would cause some panick.

Latest posts

Back