Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elections Court Filing: Foreign Agents of Agressor Nations Had Access to US Voter Lists and Had Done So Recently

On Thanksgiving Day Sidney Powell retweeted two tweets by Liberty Times and Politics.

The tweets included a court filing that includes information on the Dominion patents linked to China.
page 13

The document notes that the Dominion’s Trump-hater Eric Coomer is the inventor of the application.

This is shocking news.
Were any Americans aware that our election systems were so prone to attack and that foreign actors China and Iran had attempted to manipulate the results of our election?

WOW! Elections Court Filing: Foreign Agents of Agressor Nations Had Access to US Voter Lists and Had Done So Recently
1606436301927.png

1606436197109.png
1606436220062.png

the only reason the Democrats won this election was COVID 19 and the mail in vote,,,by next election I am hoping the Covid has run it's course,,,and we will be back to a normal election with not so many mail in votes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,without the huge number of mail in votes whether anyone else here believes it or not the next election will be far more honest than this one was,,,,,,,,and we should be able to oust the S.O.B.s
Um, the democrats didn't win this election. They lost a lot of seats in the House. Quit using the left's narrative language. We began election night with no hope for Republicans keeping the Senate or the Whitehouse. The Republicans had huge leads in swings states until Fox called Arizona with 13 votes counted and then all the swing states quit counting at 10PM CST for some reason. That's never happened before. Come next morning a 3 million vote Trump lead disappeared and all of a sudden both Georgia Republicans Senators are in runoffs. You don't win back House seats across the nation and hold onto 'no hope' Senate seats and lose a Presidential election. Swing state votes have been compromised by bogus ballots. Every single error found has been to Biden's advantage. Every. Single. One. Trump always gains votes when the errors have been corrected.
If the ballot fraud is not found and fixed this time, mail in ballots will never go away. Everybody knows Biden can't poor pee out of a boot. That's why Democrats never wanted an honest election.
I also have to disagree with the comment about Brent crying. He has expressed no sentiments indicating much sorrow and in fact seems fine with what is going on.

Um, the democrats didn't win this election. They lost a lot of seats in the House. Quit using the left's narrative language. We began election night with no hope for Republicans keeping the Senate or the Whitehouse. The Republicans had huge leads in swings states until Fox called Arizona with 13 votes counted and then all the swing states quit counting at 10PM CST for some reason. That's never happened before. Come next morning a 3 million vote Trump lead disappeared and all of a sudden both Georgia Republicans Senators are in runoffs. You don't win back House seats across the nation and hold onto 'no hope' Senate seats and lose a Presidential election. Swing state votes have been compromised by bogus ballots. Every single error found has been to Biden's advantage. Every. Single. One. Trump always gains votes when the errors have been corrected.
If the ballot fraud is not found and fixed this time, mail in ballots will never go away. Everybody knows Biden can't poor pee out of a boot. That's why Democrats never wanted an honest election.
I also have to disagree with the comment about Brent crying. He has expressed no sentiments indicating much sorrow and in fact seems fine with what is going on.
YOU ARE A SHORT TIMER HERE,,,BRENT HAS CRIED SINCE TRUMP WON IN 2016,,,,,,,AND HE IS HAPPY THAT TRUMP LOST

the only reason the Democrats won this election was COVID 19 and the mail in vote,,,by next election I am hoping the Covid has run it's course,,,and we will be back to a normal election with not so many mail in votes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,without the huge number of mail in votes whether anyone else here believes it or not the next election will be far more honest than this one was,,,,,,,,and we should be able to oust the S.O.B.s
Quit using the left's narrative language.

M31 is right. And also is right about mail-in votes. But it's not just those votes, it's the dominion system just flipping votes and scaling votes per the programming. Just under a different company name. As I said, there is no way a conservative will ever win again.

I will stand with the truth of any court cases that win, not ones filed creating sensational headlines and then being thrown out.
And I will stand by what I believe. . . Trump won this election and all the voter fraud will be exposed! Like I have said before. you have your right to your own opinion like I do mine. Just know I think yours is wrong. . .

Sorry, I’m not the one crying like a “little bitch” here, try looking at yourself since you’re so good at throwing insults like one.
lol,,,,you spent 4 years crying,,,,,,just think a-hole at all, the whinning and crying you did since 2016,,,and then tell me who is the crying little bitch

actually you wont see me bitch much if the globalists take over. we all know what they will do. they are going for the firearms, the only reason a government wants the people disarmed is they are about to do something we would shoot them for,
It will be time to shut up and go dark and band together locally, Lexington Green or the Guadalupe River at Gonzales, no difference, the equation always leads to the same result. Either stand or kneel. I decided which way a long time ago. Time for bitching on the internet will be over

and you ACTUALLY believe that the mail-im ballots weren't one of the major avenues of fraud?

Prez Trump Tweeted out a scene camera covered by a supporter >>> a streetside postal box - in an average looking residential neighborhood - CRAMMED to the lid with nothing but 1,000s & 1,000s & 1,000s of ballots - had to send a special truck to get the box picked up ...

PLEASE tell me more about your TOTALLY BULLSHIT THEORIES - thought Brent was the only one here

and you ACTUALLY believe that the mail-im ballots weren't one of the major avenues of fraud?

Prez Trump Tweeted out a scene camera covered by a supporter >>> a streetside postal box - in an average looking residential neighborhood - CRAMMED to the lid with nothing but 1,000s & 1,000s & 1,000s of ballots - had to send a special truck to get the box picked up ...

PLEASE tell me more about your TOTALLY BULLSHIT THEORIES - thought Brent was the only one here
you need to pay more attention to what you read

I never said the mail in ballots did not win this race,,,,,,,but I did say we are stuck with the results and will have to deal with Biden for the next 4 years
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 states stopped counting votes election night all states that Trump had big leads in and Biden ended up winning 4 out of 5 of those states,,,,there was Michgan,,,Wisconson,,,Ohio Georgia and North Carolina and Trump won NC,,,,forget Nevada their 6 votes did not win the election,,,,,those 4 states is where the bulk of the cheating was done,,,,,we all know it

now even you have to realize that is the cheating took place
and it was the mail in ballots that won this election,we will never know for certain how many real mail in ballots were returned and how many were created to swing the election to Biden

I had to reply again to this comment of yours,,,,,,,,,the MAIL IN BALLOTS are what made it possible for them to steal this election,,,if it was just the voting machines they would have lost,,,,,,but with the MAIL IN,,,they could invent as many Biden votes as they needed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one more thing never compare me to Brent again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Brent hates Trump I voted for Trump if he runs in 2024 I will vote for him again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With the evidence coming out, if this isn't overturned, it won't be long till hell freezes over.

If something is t done about this and biden gets in and starts attempting to take our RIGHTS away, there will be a Kinetic war like not seen before in our nation. Count on it.

Latest posts

Back