Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump and our Patriots are using time to our advantage. There gathering more evidence with every day allowed, we are revealing the truth of the fraud every hour to the people. We are finding out who is involved in the treason with every minute that goes by. We will wait to the last moment to strike and arrest these traitors and criminals. The SCOTUS will rule the election fraudulent right before the electoral college vote, then the mass arrests and indictments will begin.

Have faith and patience.

Next stop the Supreme Court !

the DNC knew that SCOTUS was going to be involved in the election - that's why they fought Judge Amy as hard as they did ....

there's all kinds of BS going around <<< DNC inspired HOPE >>>> that SCOTUS won't be accepting the PA case because the lower court claimed there wasn't evidence - SCOTUS makes THEIR OWN decisions - that's the entire purpose of an appeal ....

the case involves the presidential election covered by the Constitution 100% - that's not just an individual state involvement >>> and I expect that Guliani will be trying to broaden the SCOTUS perspective

GG I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I read "never compare me to Brent again". It sounds like the worst insult ever.

Wow, that one cracked me up too! I had to go look to make sure it wasn't me making the comparison! It wasn't. I'd rather not stoop to making that comparison to any conservative person...

Here is an interesting perspective of the possibilities President Trump has...

”We also know that the pardon of Gen. Michael Flynn has further confirmed that DoD personnel are being aligned for the “national defense” option that gets triggered if SCOTUS fails to uphold the rule of law. The rigged, fraudulent election that just took place was an act of international cyber warfare against the United States of America, and this places the authority for dealing with the election fraud outside the courts and even outside SCOTUS. Because the election interference was a cyber warfare attack on declared critical U.S. infrastructure, President Trump has the option to invoke a national defense response, complete with SOF (Special Operations Forces) deployment domestically, as well as the invocation of the Insurrection Act as well as the Fourteenth Amendment provisions that strip electoral votes from states engaged in rebellion.

Trump may also invoke the NDAA, and combined with his Sep. 12, 2018 execute order, Trump may designated those who engaged in coordinated election rigging as “enemy combatants,” allowing them to be extracted, detained and even interrogated, completely outside the normal court system.

You can listen and read the report here:

Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney: ‘We cannot turn this government over to Biden’

From the article: Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney: ‘We cannot turn this government over to Biden’

Considering the mounting evidence against the Democrats demonstrating the widespread cheating they committed in the 2020 election, President Trump must defend the nation and the Constitution.

On this Friday after Thanksgiving, the Two Mikes again had the honor of hosting Lt. General Thomas McInerney for his update on the deepening threat posed to the republic’s survival by the Democrats and their Big Tech, Wall Street, media, Chinese, and Iranian allies to steal the 2020 election. General McInerney provided fresh data on the election fraud. He noted, for example, that in the case of Pennsylvania the state government sent out 1.7 million unrequested vote-by-mail ballots, and counted 2.5 million of that type of ballot on election night, which, even for a non-math wizards like The Two Mikes, amounts to 800,000 more ballots than were mailed out.

The general also made clear that the conversation that goes on over the Democrats’ perversion of the election must now be conducted in terms of the treason they committed, given that they deliberately betrayed their oaths of office and enlisted foreign governments to assist them in destroying the American republic.

On the basis of this information, and the enormous amounts of fresh data and sworn affidavits that are flowing into the president’s legal teams, Trump supporters must urge the President to stand by his oath of office to defend the nation and its Constitution against “all enemies foreign and domestic” – of which there appear to be multiple thousands – and refuse to hand over the power of the presidency and the national government to Biden and his gangster pals under any circumstances.

(not the full article) Click the link above..

Latest posts

Back