Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
’m actually trying to make a difference vs just wining and saying it wasn’t fair....
Freudian typo? Here, let me fix your spelling:
’m actually trying to make a difference vs just winning and saying it wasn’t even close....

There, that's better. And 51/49 isn't even close, more like 60/40 or 65/35.

??? - you ACTUALLY think those idiots are behind this? - Harris wouldn't be in charge anymore than Biden >>> I suspect to see a third someone that is even MORE loyal to the Darkside come sliding in for a temporary stop as VP ...

this whole fraud will have its Night of the Long Knives - alll kinds of minor & middle eager beaver idiots were used for this modern day "beer putsch" - they won't be lasting long to start any more trouble ...

you'll be seeing Arkancide like never before - wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo many chiefs involved - guy like Obammy doesn't look over his shoulder or constantly check his 6 o'clock - not the Chicago way - you mix cement .....
does it matter who is behind this,,,,,WE LOST ,,and I don't think it is going to change

now I am not going to spend 4 years crying and whinning like BRENT,,,once this finalizes and whoever is sitting in the chair well,,,,unless they really F--KUP I will just ride this out

does it matter who is behind this,,,,,WE LOST ,,and I don't think it is going to change

now I am not going to spend 4 years crying and whinning like BRENT,,,once this finalizes and whoever is sitting in the chair well,,,,unless they really F--KUP I will just ride this out

talking a pizz poor prepper - throwing in the towel and laying down to die >>> the state level fight has barely begun - there's a good 18 rounds to go in this bout - you think for even TWO SECONDS the righteous side of SCOTUS is going to let the US democracy go down in flames while they are sitting in power?

this ISN"T about Trump - it's the entire future of the country and possibly the world without a nuclear holocaust ...

So for my fellow Conservatives who still strongly believe that Trump can and will prevail. How are you encouraging (successfully) you friends and families who believe like GG does that we lost? Some I know are just resigned and can't be helped. But what stories do you have where you've helped others to remain strong?

I'm finding that just pointing out the truth is the best. Point out that evidence is coming out. That court cases are getting opened up. That the MSM stories about turmoil inside Trump's campaign are false. What specifically has worked for you?

Yes it is, your tunnel vision is insane! Biden has 20 million fake votes. It was not close.

rough math is more like 30 Million - give Trump another 10M and Biden was lucky to get 50M legit votes .....

there was 1/2 million fraud ballot dumps around the country - when this whole fracas is investigated in the light of day >>>> largest crime EVER COMMITTED

Regardless of varying opinions, political ideology and insults, I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving. Living in a country where we can freely express our ideas and opinions is worth being thankful for.

Trust me, eating turkey with family is a lot better than thinking about politics. There’s always tomorrow to go back to being combatants.

Regardless of varying opinions, political ideology and insults, I hope everyone has a good thanksgiving. Living in a country where we can freely express our ideas and opinions is worth being thankful for.

I agree, it's a shame those that you support and agree with suppress and ban free speech from those that disagree with them.

If your boy prevails, many of us won't be able to freely express our ideas and opinions much longer.

talking a pizz poor prepper - throwing in the towel and laying down to die >>> the state level fight has barely begun - there's a good 18 rounds to go in this bout - you think for even TWO SECONDS the righteous side of SCOTUS is going to let the US democracy go down in flames while they are sitting in power?

this ISN"T about Trump - it's the entire future of the country and possibly the world without a nuclear holocaust ...
would you like to come over to the house and say that to my face,,,I don't think you would like the results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now be a little bitch like BRENT and keep right on crying

how I would love to see Trump turn this around and win,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I really don't see that happening,,,we will have little choice but to deal with the end results of this election,,,the changes will be tremendous this may no longer be the GOOD OLD USA after Biden is done

the big question I have for many of you will you be adults and deal with the fallout or will you spend the next 4 years crying like Brent and the entire Democratic Party,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

GG, you ask a great question.

I'm sure some will cry for the next 4 years. I doubt any of us regulars here will be in that crowd. Complain, sure.

For me, I think it'll be done. I don't see how we recover from 3.75 years of heals-up Harris and the globalists. No chance of a fair election even if 80% of us vote against the communists. As it is often said, you can vote your way into communism, but the only way out is to shoot your way out.

But, the fight has hardly begun... patience brother!

would you like to come over to the house and say that to my face,,,I don't think you would like the results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now be a little bitch like BRENT and keep right on crying
Sorry, I’m not the one crying like a “little bitch” here, try looking at yourself since you’re so good at throwing insults like one.

GG, you ask a great question.

I'm sure some will cry for the next 4 years. I doubt any of us regulars here will be in that crowd. Complain, sure.

For me, I think it'll be done. I don't see how we recover from 3.75 years of heals-up Harris and the globalists. No chance of a fair election even if 80% of us vote against the communists. As it is often said, you can vote your way into communism, but the only way out is to shoot your way out.

But, the fight has hardly begun... patience brother!
the only reason the Democrats won this election was COVID 19 and the mail in vote,,,by next election I am hoping the Covid has run it's course,,,and we will be back to a normal election with not so many mail in votes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,without the huge number of mail in votes whether anyone else here believes it or not the next election will be far more honest than this one was,,,,,,,,and we should be able to oust the S.O.B.s

Speaking of shooting our way out. I just order four more magazine for the Kel-Tec sub-2000. Son number one found a super deal on 33 round glock style mags, $9.99 for my 9 mm or 31 round mags for his Kel-Tec sub-2000 in 40 S&W , also $9.99. He ordered 6 but since he lives in a commie state they are all being shipped to me and I will disburse them later. When the liberal zombies start marching up my street, they are going to be is deep doo-doo. LOL

Latest posts

Back