Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those who have made a point to research thru ex military and deep government officials, understand the gravity of our current situation in our country. This is not just election fraud. This is an attempt, from years of planning, to TAKE AWAY Americans rights to elect and throw out corrupt leaders...and turn our Nation over to an “elite” World Power group.

IT MUST BE STOPPED!!!

I was actually watching Newsmax waiting on the hearings today while I was cooking for tomorrow when I noticed them cut in with commentary and then Bidens Thanksgiving address. . . pissed me off and changed to OAN so I could listen too uninterrupted.

I am not listening or watching newsmax. The owner is part of the rich elite who want to take control of our country. It is just another Fox News.

Goodness Goodness Goodness. It does appear that we are going to have a Good Thanksgiving!

Supreme Court ruled for the Church & Synagogues that they can be open despite the commies trying to shut them down (Roberts sided with the libs again)
Sydney is releasing the Kracken
There is the Nevada court win.
State after State, the Red Wave of Victory are hitting their borders and starting to sweep across their courtrooms. Now we will start to see victory after victory. Remember, we only need 3...

And surprise surprise Roberts went along with the LIARS!

Doc, I'm on both sides of that. For those of us with our eyes open, that's already long done. But for the blind, one reversal will hardly be covered by the media and they'll spin it to play it down (Trump-biased judge, racism, covid-deniers, etc). But, I also agree with your last statement, once one falls other State election frauds will follow quickly.

I guess the 'evidence' I'll look for is when riots or other social interrupts pop up magically and everywhere. Almost like they were coordinated... that tells us when the Left realize they've lost and switch to Plan B.

And, of course, the 'end' will be when Brent acknowledges that Trump will be his President for Four more long, painful years.

THE END, will be when the DOD and JSOF take the corrupt politicians into custody. It is coming.

the NAZIs had great success with rounding up the Jews peacefully because they used Judas Goats + rabbi and influential leaders promised immunity from the ovens - lasted as long as they were needed and then they made the trip direct to the ovens >>> the NAZIs weren't stupid enough to allow people like that loose in the camps ...

this kind of self-serving scum will always be around - it's in our priority that they don't gain any traction and taken out permanently at first chance ....

the key members of the Darkside have been IDed and even tabbed with crimes >>> and they are involved in the 2020 Election fraud - PRIORITY ONE has to be taking them out for once & forever

Taking them out along with all the minions who helped them! antifa, blm, not Fing around.

Couple of points. GG, if the opportunity to do mail-in fraud was not wide open, the Dem's would have just amped up their fake-vote effort.

Second, there is one more reason they needed to stop Trump. Same as 2016. SCOTUS. Breyer (liberal) will likely assume room temperature in the next 4 years. And Thomas as well is getting up there in years. Two judges (along with sell-out Roberts) will guarantee liberal dominance on rulings. But, if Breyers kicks it, it will become 2 liberal judges and Roberts against 6 solid conservatives. Move. Check. Mate.

does it matter who is behind this,,,,,WE LOST ,,and I don't think it is going to change

now I am not going to spend 4 years crying and whinning like BRENT,,,once this finalizes and whoever is sitting in the chair well,,,,unless they really F--KUP I will just ride this out

GG, I love you, but stop throwing in the towel when we are ALL gathering weapons to FIGHT!! You refuse to see that a large MAJORITY of Americanswill NOT allow our RIGHT TO CONTROL our government to be seized from us!!!

GG, I love you, but stop throwing in the towel when we are ALL gathering weapons to FIGHT!! You refuse to see that a large MAJORITY of Americanswill NOT allow our RIGHT TO CONTROL our government to be seized from us!!!

I don't see this turning around,,,,,,,,,and just who are we going to fight,,,,are you ready to start shooting your neighbors or friends the people you work with??????

now I know this election was stolen,but until we get rid of those in DC that were behind this nothing is going to change

GG, you ask a great question.

I'm sure some will cry for the next 4 years. I doubt any of us regulars here will be in that crowd. Complain, sure.

For me, I think it'll be done. I don't see how we recover from 3.75 years of heals-up Harris and the globalists. No chance of a fair election even if 80% of us vote against the communists. As it is often said, you can vote your way into communism, but the only way out is to shoot your way out.

But, the fight has hardly begun... patience brother!

Anyone who does not FIGHT if the Chinese are given control of our country via biden...does not deserve to live here after we get the reigns back!!

Last edited:
I don't see this turning around,,,,,,,,,and just who are we going to fight,,,,are you ready to start shooting your neighbors or friends the people you work with??????

now I know this election was stolen,but until we get rid of those in DC that were behind this nothing is going to change

We could get rid of a lot of election theft by simply burning the voting machines right before elections.

I am ready to shoot anyone identified as attempting to turn our country over to global elites and or China. Don’t care if I die for it. I will not go to my grave knowing I did not do everything I could to keep our country FREE!!!

Wanted to add that I can not take credit for being strong or willing to fight...that credit is in my genes as I have years of relatives who fought for the Good Causes. Some are in the history books.

I am ready to shoot anyone identified as attempting to turn our country over to global elites and or China. Don’t care if I die for it. I will not go to my grave knowing I did not do everything I could to keep our country FREE!!!
so you are talking about marching on DC,,,,,or creating assassination squads,,,,,so either way you want to overthrow the Government,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok,,,good luck with that

GG,
I understand your questions about who do we fight..."our neighbors, friends, or the people you work with?" that is the conundrum of every civil war ever fought.

One hundred fifty years ago, brother was killing brother, father killing son. it was no less painful to contemplate back then as it is now. A personal decision has to be made by each of us. If your "friend" is willing to support the abolition of our personal God given rights as free men, he is by default supporting the spiritual enslavement of your descendants. Look into their eyes and ask "who do I fight" when they are too young to fight themselves. It is time for everyone to start thinking the unthinkable

I think I will take a vacation from here until things settle down,,,,,this place is venturing to far out into left field with their hatred for the Democrats to suit me

I know we need reform in our Government but to think there is any chance of change until we lose at least half the Democrats who are in office is wishful thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will be in the shadows watching for the foreseeable future,,,,MARRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

GG

so you are talking about marching on DC,,,,,or creating assassination squads,,,,,so either way you want to overthrow the Government,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok,,,good luck with that

Not overthrowing the government. You’ve got it wrong. The government IS being overthrown right now!!! You have it backwards!!

I had to reply again to this comment of yours,,,,,,,,,the MAIL IN BALLOTS are what made it possible for them to steal this election,,,if it was just the voting machines they would have lost,,,,,,but with the MAIL IN,,,they could invent as many Biden votes as they needed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one more thing never compare me to Brent again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Brent hates Trump I voted for Trump if he runs in 2024 I will vote for him again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
GG I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I read "never compare me to Brent again". It sounds like the worst insult ever.

I think at this point the fight is pretty much over. I don’t think there are any real winners in all this though. The divide in the country is worse than its ever been except maybe during the civil war. I truly wish we could do away with both parties and have one system where people could work together.
You say the fight is pretty much over. It’s never over till the fat lady sings. As to the divide in your country, well who caused that. Certainly not president Trump. He has brought nothing but prosperity back to your country. As to a one party system. Brent you are right about one thing. Yes people do all work together as one. Most work as slaves. .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back