Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You find over 600,000 votes and only 32000 go to Trump? Don't think so.
No, it was only 3,200 for Trump. Biden had what? 80,000 more votes than Trump in the "official" tally? That means Trump had something like a half a million more legitimate votes than Biden.

sooooo far - sooooo good >>> the DNC election fraud is unraveling all over the country - and the case hasn't even been docked into SCOTUS yet ....

the "degree" of the Civil Rights violation against The People won't matter to SCOTUS - even if Biden won by fair & honest votes >>> it wouldn't matter to the judges - voters were deprived and their right to an honest election corrupted ....

the entire Constitution and concept of American democracy is dependent on electing representation of The People's wishes - it's not only the presidential race that's been corrupted - Congress is also been manipulated ....

No, it was only 3,200 for Trump. Biden had what? 80,000 more votes than Trump in the "official" tally? That means Trump had something like a half a million more legitimate votes than Biden.

by rough math >> there's been 20-30 MILLION votes have been fabricated - Biden is lucky to have tallied 50M ....

there's been almost every possible "game" played by the DNC to swing votes - but the MASSIVE numbers involved point 100% to electronic fraud >>> nooooo way in hell could the DNC even manufacture & turn in the millions upon millions upon millions of mail-in ballots ....

the East & West Coast run states aren't even being investigated by the Trump and National GOP >>> the local state GOP is handling that fraud for the local races ....

Yeah, I changed it in another post. Couldn't find this one. It's amazing how much fraud there was in this election. I wish it would flip in MI and John James would win.

Love it!
1606360629046.png

Here's a genuine question, I'd like your opinions on.

OK, we talk about how social media & MSM can get away with zero liability because they claim to be 'neutral'. For example, I remember how the media wouldn't show Reagan movies because it would be seen as bias.

Well, let me turn it around. If it is 'bias' if they give too much coverage, is it also 'bias' to NOT give coverage? Look at each candidate.

How much did they cover the good about Biden, and how much did they mention his dementia, Hunter's hard drive, Kamala's "heels up" years?
Compare that ratio to their coverage of the good about Trump vs every lie and bad news about Trump? For example, they blocked all of the Hunter hard drive by calling it 'hacked data'. But they gave no such protection for talking about Trump's fake tax returns (or the 20 year old tax return that was clearly hacked/stolen).

At what point can we review that and call them out for their bias. And more importantly, open them up to lawsuits since they clearly showed bias?

Here's a genuine question, I'd like your opinions on.

OK, we talk about how social media & MSM can get away with zero liability because they claim to be 'neutral'. For example, I remember how the media wouldn't show Reagan movies because it would be seen as bias.

Well, let me turn it around. If it is 'bias' if they give too much coverage, is it also 'bias' to NOT give coverage? Look at each candidate.

How much did they cover the good about Biden, and how much did they mention his dementia, Hunter's hard drive, Kamala's "heels up" years?
Compare that ratio to their coverage of the good about Trump vs every lie and bad news about Trump? For example, they blocked all of the Hunter hard drive by calling it 'hacked data'. But they gave no such protection for talking about Trump's fake tax returns (or the 20 year old tax return that was clearly hacked/stolen).

At what point can we review that and call them out for their bias. And more importantly, open them up to lawsuits since they clearly showed bias?
What? Biden actually did something that was good in the last 47 years in politics? I must have missed that one.

Goodness Goodness Goodness. It does appear that we are going to have a Good Thanksgiving!

Supreme Court ruled for the Church & Synagogues that they can be open despite the commies trying to shut them down (Roberts sided with the libs again)
Sydney is releasing the Kracken
There is the Nevada court win.
State after State, the Red Wave of Victory are hitting their borders and starting to sweep across their courtrooms. Now we will start to see victory after victory. Remember, we only need 3...

Back