Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.brighteon.com/ce4a0246-e3a9-48f3-b766-3ab683e137cbSummary
SpecOps forces from all the service branches have been preparing for a concerted "extraction" (i.e., "arrests) of traitors at the same time. Trump has prepared the DOD for this action, as he knows the DOJ cannot be entrusted with such an operation, and in fact are incapable of performing such an action. That's a GROSS simplification, easy to dismiss, but listen to the full cast if you want details.

https://www.brighteon.com/ce4a0246-e3a9-48f3-b766-3ab683e137cbSummary
SpecOps forces from all the service branches have been preparing for a concerted "extraction" (i.e., "arrests) of traitors at the same time. Trump has prepared the DOD for this action, as he knows the DOJ cannot be entrusted with such an operation, and in fact are incapable of performing such an action. That's a GROSS simplification, easy to dismiss, but listen to the full cast if you want details.
I watched/listened to this yesterday. Mike mentioned this about a month ago. He's stickin' with his gut feeling for sure. One can hope.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

It's a long list. I tried to copy page but was too large.

Danilgrl, you have become prolific in posting articles and your passion against the democrats. Please don’t take this as an insult, I truly respect you over most here. I remember when you first started here you weren’t very computer savvy but now you are quite adept! The majority of the stuff your finding are from radical extremists and don’t have any real evidence behind the accusations. TF, Religar and GP are all pretty far right radicals, nothing they post surprises me,but I am surprised to see so much passion from you. Again, please don’t be insulted, I’m glad you care about the country and want to be patriotic. But I do suggest taking a deep breath and a glass of wine. When you’re reading all these articles step back and try to objectively think about the likelihood of there being any real evidence to support the things they are saying. I’m not saying everything is right or wrong, but there are some really outlandish accusations being given by these people that are mostly in it for a ratings game. They aren’t reporting real news that’s been investigated thoroughly, but are just trying to rouse people up so they keep tuned into their shows.
Brent I have extreme "passion" right now and will continue too. It is you who have blinders on and refuse to look at the true evidence. This election was stolen from Trump! I know this and so do many other Americans along with many other countries. They are watching our elections right now. It is far from over. They have seen exactly the same things happening in their own countries elections and knew very well what was happening in our own. It is you who is in denial. From what I have seen from the far left media it is no wonder. . . Please watch another form of news. Dont believe everything you are told by them. They are misleading you. . . They are conditioning you for the Great Reset. This fight is not Democratics against Republicans. It is a fight of good verses evil! I am not budging from my views. . . .

Brent I have extreme "passion" right now and will continue too. It is you who have blinders on and refuse to look at the true evidence. This election was stolen from Trump! I know this and so do many other Americans along with many other countries. They are watching our elections right now. It is far from over. They have seen exactly the same things happening in their own countries elections and knew very well what was happening in our own. It is you who is in denial. From what I have seen from the far left media it is no wonder. . . Please watch another form of news. Dont believe everything you are told by them. They are misleading you. . . They are conditioning you for the Great Reset. This fight is not Democratics against Republicans. It is a fight of good verses evil! I am not budging from my views. . . .
As I said, I truly do respect your views more than anyone else here. Please don’t take offense from me having different views. All I know for sure is I keep hearing about irrefutable proof of the fraud. Yet they never show it in court. More than 75% of his lawsuits have been tossed for not having any real evidence. And more are being tossed daily. I’m all for trump having the chance to show his proof, but get on with it allready.

‘There Was in Fact Fraud That Took Place’: FEC Chairman Trey Trainor

By Allen Zhong

November 21, 2020 Updated: November 22, 2020

Federal Election Commission (FEC) Chairman Trey Trainor said that affidavits from the Trump campaign show that fraud has occurred during the November general election.
“The massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” he said during an interview with “Just the News AM” on Friday.
He said it’s important to have transparency surrounding the election process and that answering questions raised by the Trump campaign over election integrity is “very important for the legitimacy of the presidency.”
In response to a question from reporter Carrie Sheffield, Trainor specifically mentioned a sworn affidavit by Steven Miller, a professor of mathematics at Williams College.
Miller—who specializes in analytic number theory and sabermetrics—flagged nearly 100,000 ballots in Pennsylvania for potential voter fraud after analyzing election data and phone interviews.
Between 89,397 to 98,801 ballots were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican, or requested and returned but not counted, he said.
Trainor said that Miller is clearly qualified as an expert witness in almost any court in the United States and that the court would have to look at the information he has provided.
Democratic nominee Joe Biden didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from The Epoch Times.
Epoch Times Photo

As I said, I truly do respect your views more than anyone else here. Please don’t take offense from me having different views. All I know for sure is I keep hearing about irrefutable proof of the fraud. Yet they never show it in court. More than 75% of his lawsuits have been tossed for not having any real evidence. And more are being tossed daily. I’m all for trump having the chance to show his proof, but get on with it allready.
I have told you before, you and I will NEVER see eye to eye politically. You can have your views and I will continue to have mine. I wont bash you for having different ideas from me, but when you call me out for having a difference of opinion, I will defend my views.

‘There Was in Fact Fraud That Took Place’: FEC Chairman Trey Trainor

By Allen Zhong

November 21, 2020 Updated: November 22, 2020

Federal Election Commission (FEC) Chairman Trey Trainor said that affidavits from the Trump campaign show that fraud has occurred during the November general election.
“The massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” he said during an interview with “Just the News AM” on Friday.
He said it’s important to have transparency surrounding the election process and that answering questions raised by the Trump campaign over election integrity is “very important for the legitimacy of the presidency.”
In response to a question from reporter Carrie Sheffield, Trainor specifically mentioned a sworn affidavit by Steven Miller, a professor of mathematics at Williams College.
Miller—who specializes in analytic number theory and sabermetrics—flagged nearly 100,000 ballots in Pennsylvania for potential voter fraud after analyzing election data and phone interviews.
Between 89,397 to 98,801 ballots were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican, or requested and returned but not counted, he said.
Trainor said that Miller is clearly qualified as an expert witness in almost any court in the United States and that the court would have to look at the information he has provided.
Democratic nominee Joe Biden didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from The Epoch Times.
Epoch Times Photo
If there is real evidence then it should be looked at and will. So far nothing has shown to change more than a few hundred votes at best. I don’t care about accusations and conjecture but will gladly accept any real and verifiable evidence. So far all the issues have been looked at and nothing held any water in court. I just don’t believe that all these bipartisan courts are in on a massive fraud.

If there is real evidence then it should be looked at and will. So far nothing has shown to change more than a few hundred votes at best. I don’t care about accusations and conjecture but will gladly accept any real and verifiable evidence. So far all the issues have been looked at and nothing held any water in court. I just don’t believe that all these bipartisan courts are in on a massive fraud.
That is your opinion. . .

I watched/listened to this yesterday. Mike mentioned this about a month ago. He's stickin' with his gut feeling for sure. One can hope.

I just listened to this guy! Never heard him before. If he is anywhere near correct, it would be wonderful! We all need to make sure people around us are a bit prepared for at least a few weeks without groceries...possibly electric for a time too.

Last edited:
More than 75% of his lawsuits have been tossed for not having any real evidence. And more are being tossed daily.
I'm curious Brent. Can you name Trump's lawsuits and tell us which ones have been tossed? Let us do the math using real math and see if your 75% number is real or something you just read on the Fake News media.

I have told you before, you and I will NEVER see eye to eye politically. You can have your views and I will continue to have mine. I wont bash you for having different ideas from me, but when you call me out for having a difference of opinion, I will defend my views.
I’m not calling you out here, and it’s good that we live in a country where we are allowed to have different views. As I said, I truly do respect you and think you’re a good person. I was simply looking at some of the posts you copied and posted here by people that are wildly over the top of pushing the limits of truth.
I’m not even saying there wasn’t any voter fraud. I just haven’t seen any verifiable amounts of it to make any significant changes in the total counts.

Only freaking WIMPS attack women!

Latest posts

Back